Yes, Republican women are better looking...

• MrGiz
  • 06-08-2013, 09:38 PM

Bo Derek. . . Go Ahead... try to deny it!

The Ole Girl is still holding on pretty well...

Please enlighten me as to what you mean, dipshit.

> Originally Posted by Uncle Han
You are not who you claim to be. Period.

HANHANHANHANHANHANHAN!!!!!!
You are not who you claim to be. Period.

HANHANHANHANHANHANHAN!!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am Uncle Han-Exclamation Point...................
I couldn't be attracted to a conservative--they are just too daft. Speaking twaddle isn't something that gets me juices roaring. Wonder how James Carville does it??? In the end opposites really don't attract--not long term anyway.... Originally Posted by BearJew1948
You could not be attracted to a conservative woman because they have vagina.........

I no want to hear jokes about Chinese women having slanted vaginas! We all know WTF I am talking about........liberal filth-n-scum........
Well, I'm in NY and I just spent the morning tapping this ass:

Lithuanian Playmate also called "Sophia". Here is her cover from Playboy Lithuania July 2012:

http://www.pbcovers.com/pbcovers.php...cvr=lt_201207a

In case you're wondering. I'm just bragging, that's all. Go about your business. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Who is dumb enough to believe you? LOL!
Republicans don't vote Odumbo, only cock suckers do! Republicans stay home on election day! LOL!

HE'S STILL A COWARD!
I am Uncle Han-Exclamation Point................... Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Hey Uncle Marshy, this is an "exclamation point," !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not an "exclamation point," ...................!

Just sayin'
I would bang Palin like a screen door in a hurricane Originally Posted by timpage
agreed

Hey Uncle Marshy, this is an "exclamation point," !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not an "exclamation point," ...................!

Just sayin' Originally Posted by bigtex
UH!.......Uncle Han.......your avatar!

HA! HA! HA! HAN! HA! HA! HA! HA!
UH!.......Uncle Han.......your avatar! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
You busted me for using a UH avatar that I have been using for the better part of the past 13 years.

Now everyone knows!
You busted me for using a UH avatar that I have been using for the better part of the past 13 years.

Now everyone knows! Originally Posted by bigtex
You owe me a royalty.

Wanna win that royalty back? What's the over/under? HA!
You owe me a royalty.

Wanna win that royalty back? What's the over/under? HA! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Check's in the mail!!!!!!! <-------------Yet another example of an "Exclamation Point."
Republicans don't vote Odumbo, only cock suckers do! Republicans stay home on election day! LOL!

HE'S STILL A COWARD! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
So, it is Marshall/ChoomCzar.

Any time you want to send me that e-mail, you go right ahead, little cunt. We'll find out who the coward is.

Keep changing your name Marshall. It shows your shame.

Any time you want to send me that e-mail, you go right ahead, little cunt. We'll find out who the coward is.

Keep changing your name Marshall. It shows your shame. Originally Posted by ExNYer
This is where a dude named CJOHN chimes in...LOL

Keep changing your name Marshall. It shows your shame. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I an not Marshall/ChoomCzar, I am Uncle Han.

Marshall already proved you the coward. You don't get a 2nd chance to restore your lost manhood. The only balls you got are slapping you in the chin.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

[I use pink because I figure a big pussy like exNYer likes than better!]