Obama- the Boy President

The people who took personal exception are admitting that they consider themselves guilty of the charge. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No one took "personal" exception and no one is admitting shit because you say so.

You were called on your bullshit racism. You have a habit of speaking in not-so-veiled tones and you feign offense when people call you on your bigotry. And YOU indirectly admitted guilt when you acknowledged in advance that you knew that "Boy President" MIGHT seem controversial to other people. But, of course, you tried to blame those other people for not being open-minded to your true meaning.

No, we're NOT buying it.

I'll tell R.K.Rowling that you take exception to calling Harry Potter a "Boy Wizard". I didn't even know he was black. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Once again, LEARN TO READ. Or at least stop misconstruing what I wrote. That's IB Hankering's specialty.

I never said anything about taking exception to calling Harry Potter a "Boy Wizard". I said that your feeble attempt to compare "Boy President" to "Boy Wizard" was bullshit.

Got it now?
Keep my name out of your liberal sausage polishing whore mouth, Bitch... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good. Now you and Whirlagay are both here to keep JDCornhole company in the stupid corner.
86% of Liberals say they have sex in the shower, the other 14% say they haven't been to prison yet. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
95% of hillbillies have sex in the shower. The other 5% thought your asshole was too loose.