Rush Slimebaugh says the GOP is "irrelevant."

Obviously, your dumb-fuck golem ass didn't comprehend this earlier post, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=290 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Corpy, my ass is not relevant here. It is not, nor will it ever be something you may access. So please stop coming on to me.

This is a Day 6 meltdown... Corpy starts making sexual advances to other male members' asses.

Textbook Dipshittery.
Be careful Buffoon Boy. Statistics can be your friend, or in your case, not.

The data says it's all YOU
--You have 680 posts in the last two months, that itself is pretty amazing.
--OVER 98% of them are right here in the Politics forum
--The remaining minute fraction is in your old home, the Sandbox.

Yep, I think the data pretty clearly shows where you "live".

By the way, don't flatter yourself about how long I spent getting these numbers. Timed on my stopwatch it was under 4 minutes. Originally Posted by Old-T
The number of posts merely reflects the number of obsessive, admiring fans -- like you and the dumb-fuck golem jackass -- that obsessively stalk I B Hankering's posts, Old-Twerp. Meanwhile, in your previous post, Old-Twerp, you still described yourself to a "T".

You are so easy to see through, and so easy to hsve you screw yourself into the ceiling and self destruct over and over and over again. I was going to say "your lies aren't even remotely believable", but in your case I don't really think they are lies. I think you exist ONLY in the fantasy world of your nursing home room. You have no reality, no life, only your pathetic fantasy world on this forum. If you didn't have so much hate and bigotry in your head you would probably have no emotions at all. Just hollow emptyness. You have no life in the "real world". Originally Posted by Old-T
my ass is not relevant here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's only partially correct, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and for your edification, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, it's not only your ass ... it's you in your foul entirety that is not relevant here.
  • Old-T
  • 10-21-2013, 06:52 PM
The number of posts merely reflects the number of obsessive, admiring fans -- like you and the dumb-fuck golem jackass -- that obsessively stalk I B Hankering's posts, Old-Twerp. Meanwhile, in your previous post, Old-Twerp, you still described yourself to a "T". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh my, your condition seems to be worsening quickly!

YOUR number of posts reflects "THEM" stalking YOU? Are you implying that they have cracked your account and they are posing under YOUR account?" Otherwise how can THEY be causing YOUR massive quantity of posts? No, all those stupid posts are directly on only one person, YOU.

And as to the data fitting ME? Sorry, no such luck. I don't have 600+ posts in two months. I don't have 98% of my posts on this forum. No, sorry, your hypothesis doesn't match the data silly boy. But it sure fits you.
He hasn't posted a review of a woman in years. trannies, on the other hand...
Oh my, your condition seems to be worsening quickly!

YOUR number of posts reflects "THEM" stalking YOU? Are you implying that they have cracked your account and they are posing under YOUR account?" Otherwise how can THEY be causing YOUR massive quantity of posts? No, all those stupid posts are directly on only one person, YOU.

And as to the data fitting ME? Sorry, no such luck. I don't have 600+ posts in two months. I don't have 98% of my posts on this forum. No, sorry, your hypothesis doesn't match the data silly boy. But it sure fits you. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're doing a miserable job as head cheerleader for the "I B Hankering Adoration Fan Club", Old-Twerp. Evidently, comprehension and statistics are way above your pay grade, Old-Twerp -- but you are working for free and devoting so much of your personal time to advancing the interests of the "I B Hankering Adoration Fan Club" ... reckon that's a plus.

However, you're a true nincompoop to imagine that someone has hacked any accounts, Old-Twerp. It's lib-retard stalkers like you, Old-Twerp, that make unfounded assertions (such yours quoted above) that shouldn't be left unchallenged that drives up the post count.

Furthermore, while you, Old-Twerp, keep bragging about your low post count in this forum, you all but ignore that more than half of your posts in this forum this past week are maniacally and obsessively directed towards "I B Hankering". Replying to you, Old-Twerp, and your ilk's obsessive posts is what drives up the post count, Old-Twerp.

BTW, Old-Twerp, IBH's approximately 300 a month post count (ten to twelve per day) is really not so high when compared with the number of posts posted by the "I B Hankering Adoration Fan Club". The three month post total for the "I B Hankering Adoration Fan Club" is (enumerated both by individual stalking-fan and cumulatively):

1. The dumb-fuck golem jackass: 1,699. (The dumb-fuck golem jackass is IBH's number one loyal stalker, but the dumb-fuck golem jackass will always be "number two".)

2. Ekim the Inbred Chimp: 1,342.

3. CBJ7: 1,279.

4. The dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: 612.

5. Old-Twerp: 173. (But as mentioned before, the majority of your posts in this forum during this last week have been nothing but personal attacks directed at IBH.)

6. Cumulatively, Old-Twerp, the "I B Hankering Adoration Fan Club" has racked up more than 5000 posts in the last three months. Plus, Old-Twerp, there are others, e.g., Randy4Andy, Little Timmy-tard, etc., who were not enumerated. They all add up, Old-Twerp, as do the replies.

He hasn't posted a review of a woman in years. trannies, on the other hand... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, just because "trannies" work in your Austin area AMPs, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, you immediately assume "trannies" work in all AMPs? Rest assured, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, "trannies" working in AMPs is an Austinite thing for dumb asses like you.
WELCOME TO WEEK TWO OF IBIDIOT's OKTOBERFEST MELTDOWN.

We've seen this before...again and again and again and again...the scatological references have now begin, and I guess now you're being picked on, bullied and stalked, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I suppose nobody sees the irony in that. In fact, I'm willing to bet that one of your friends I. Here could get you a job writing Hallmark Greeting Cards and get you out of the mine shaft.

Poor Corpy!