Who do you think is the funniest person in the community?

If you ever saw this thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=116203&highlight=

you would know just how much more funnier your response is.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Dayum! If'n ya give yerself whiplash a-diddlin' yore ownself, pretty titz an' all, ya gots ta be doing it wrong! Ya need ta git yerself a spotter like them big jamokes at tha gym doin' a diff'rent kinda pumpin'!
LOL david is on a roll right now. Victorialyn that's crazy. I truly hope you got the best O you could have.
Fancy has a wonderful sense of humor and shows it often.

GracePreston can give off zingers like there is no tomorrow. Sometimes, I'll read what she writes and just laugh out loud. She's like that in person, too (so I've heard).

Another person who is very clever with her ads and will also write some pretty funny things is Tia Travels. Just hilarious. Good gal, too.

There are some older posters that aren't around anymore that I thought had a great sense of humor.

The men that I find funny are often so inappropriate with their comments that mentioning handles isn't a good idea.

It only would encourage poor behavior.

I find spacemtn's online personae to be more sexy than funny but I can see funny, too!

Fun topic! (Thanks. We needed one!)

Elisabeth
Alls Ah know is thet lately Ah been laffin' like one o' them hyenas at ol' ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch! in thet thread o' his. Ah nominate ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!. Can Ah git a second on thet motion?
LOL david is on a roll right now. Victorialyn that's crazy. I truly hope you got the best O you could have. Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
Damm right I did just had to switch hands .....
Alls Ah know is thet lately Ah been laffin' like one o' them hyenas at ol' ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch! in thet thread o' his. Ah nominate ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!. Can Ah git a second on thet motion? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
You might have to recruit the Dallas folks on that motion ...
Depending on my mood, either Scarlett or Shayla. Scarlett is funniest in person, but Shayla's posts are just consistently hilarious and I think her sense of humor is highly underrated around here. Both are spontaneously funny which isn't easy to do.

DD is awesome.

Humpty is really funny when he isn't harassing providers.
those are good nominations afterdark
What duz tha person that gits voted the funniest win? Bragging rights? Year's supply of FREE Hot Pockets? A bottle of celebrity perfume from Walgreen's? A bag o' them Wasabi Peas?
i dont know we can start with bragging rights. DD as far as i can tell you are in the lead
Well, Ah got a cold right now, so Ah could use sum o' them wasabi peas to open up mah snotlocker.
awe sorry you are sick. hope you get better i would say come get some from me but i don't want your cold lol