TEAM SL 't-Shirts" Bring them back or leave them "retired"?

Nice photo... Arabella is quite the model from what I heard yesterday from a sexy good looking real photographer friend of mine!! What I don't understand is how some girls don't mind climbing up hamburger hill again and again and again!! Yuck!! I just can't!! Sometimes the money just isn't worth it... Oh, I forgot... And a free t-shirt!! Thank god the hobby isn't just a bunch of fat slobs!! Or I wouldn't make jack from this business... So glad I am able to pick and choose and only see guys for repeat visits that I am attracted to and would bang in real life!! I'll never arrange and agree to meeting someone BCD before meeting them face to face again... Thanks to SL!! (Seriously SL... it was hobby changing meeting you!!) Whether it be for coffee, dinner or at a social... If I don't like what I see I don't have to take em' to bed!! Yes!!
Look Sl... You have a new groupie.......You need a version of the shirt for the wussy guys that follow you around.... hand them put to the guys that kiss up to ya.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Me a wussy ? What is wrong Whispers... just because I don't kiss you and your buds ass I am a wussy?

I will take a free shirt, always could wipe my ass with it or something.
I take a large... unlike you that would take a special order as they don't make them big enough...

I don't kiss up to anyone...
Looks like the SA gang jumped in here and voted! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
uhhhh... I told you what I thought of them, don't be so high on yourself.

I came to Austin since you and your heavyweights (weight wise) took over the SA boards....Nice and peaceful over here without ya'll here..
Nice photo... Arabella is quite the model from what I heard yesterday from a sexy good looking real photographer friend of mine!! What I don't understand is how some girls don't mind climbing up hamburger hill again and again and again!! Yuck!! I just can't!! Sometimes the money just isn't worth it... Oh, I forgot... And a free t-shirt!! Thank god the hobby isn't just a bunch of fat slobs!! Or I wouldn't make jack from this business... So glad I am able to pick and choose and only see guys for repeat visits that I am attracted to and would bang in real life!! I'll never arrange and agree to meeting someone BCD before meeting them face to face again... Thanks to SL!! (Seriously SL... it was hobby changing meeting you!!) Whether it be for coffee, dinner or at a social... If I don't like what I see I don't have to take em' to bed!! Yes!! Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I hear yah Karla. I feel the same way about novelty hookers especially the ones with foul attitudes that thinck their shit don't stink! I'm glad you and Canyon, one of your White Knights could stick with me. Trust me when I say fucking with those other guys will NOT be in your best interest. They will eat you up and shit you out like the turds you are!

Now you know for a fact I'm a post whore as well as a man whore.... correction... fat hamburger hill man whore with a small dick. But thanks for bumping my thread and bringing the votes. Remember ....

uhhhh... I told you what I thought of them, don't be so high on yourself.

I came to Austin since you and your heavyweights (weight wise) took over the SA boards....Nice and peaceful over here without ya'll here.. Originally Posted by canyonman
I'm honored you thinck I'm the ring leader and that I'm a heavy weight. But I'm just a little fish in a big ocean filled with sharks. Be careful out there they bite. Me I'm harmless. Now I will be gone for a while I have an out of town lady that wants to climb hamburger hill! But you know I'll be back. Count on it!
SL don't let the haters get you down. I can wait to get my next T-Shirt!
  • JJV
  • 11-07-2013, 07:34 AM
So much drama in this thread
Good thing no one ever reads my threADS. Can you imagine?
Holy underwear. This is pretty heady wine.