Obamacare is popular in Kentucky

So are Whirly and his flock of douchebags!
I'm not a "right ringer," but ...here's what I have to say:

http://ux-origin.usatoday.com/story/...lment/3518497/

California had 7x's the number than Kentucky
New York had 3x's the numbr than Kentucky
And Washington state had more than Kentucky ....

All STATE exchanges (including Kentucky), which shows me that States Do It Better!

So those who want more Federal Government (like Obaminable) are full of shit.

As for California .. working good for Pelosi, who wants to shift the State's responsibility in Kaiser to the Feds ... (her motivation for pushing the ACA). Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, on your map Kentucky is fourth. I said it was one of the leading states for signups. The article said the same thing. BTW, each state had the option to build their own website. One of the reasons for the late start was the Feds were waiting for each state to decide what they were going to do. The bottom line is before Obamacare, Kentucky had over 600,000 people who did not have any health insurance. If it were up to Senator McConnell, he would just leave it that way.

My state needs ObamaCare," he wrote in a New York Times op-ed. "Now."
The early results have been quite positive.
Despite it's relatively small population, the Bluegrass State has enrolled more people in new health plans than almost any other in the nation, primarily because Kentucky is one of the 14 states that built its own health exchange marketplace. The state-run marketplaces have proven far more effective than the feds' mothership, with roughly three-quarters of all October ObamaCare enrollees signing up via state exchanges.
Red state Kentucky is one leading states for people signing up for Obamacare. Originally Posted by flghtr65
It's amazing the difference an "of" can make .... or even a "the" ..... if left out.

65 .. I'll take your word, since you wrote it. After having seen years of some posters changing what they say and/or changing what other posters' say, my response was perhaps premature ...
Picking nits, IBJunior?

That comes as a tremendous shock.

But was that an apology to flighty65?

When are you going to put your false claims about NY, CA and WA in the proper perspective? Or will you just continue to ignore that aspect of this discussion?
It's amazing the difference an "of" can make .... or even a "the" ..... if left out.

65 .. I'll take your word, since you wrote it. After having seen years of some posters changing what they say and/or changing what other posters' say, my response was perhaps premature ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, fair enough.