Extensive research

Gotta admit, at first I didn't get the BBQ'd thing. And to think I was putting chicken on the grill today to watch the Olympics. Thanks, I will never look at that chicken the same.

I forgot to add the part where some chick you BBQ'd shows up 9months later and says you OWE child support

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Loki if you want to justify your behavior that's fine. Everyone has the right to do as they please. Oh and your girl alexis is pretty much exclusive with black guys in her personal life. staff edit by BB: medical speculation not allowed
Loki if you want to justify your behavior that's fine. Everyone has the right to do as they please. Oh and your girl alexis is pretty much exclusive with black guys in her personal life. staff edit by BB: medical speculation not allowed Originally Posted by eddie12148
What the fuck dude? Do you think I care what Alexis does with her personal life?
What exactly makes her 'my girl'?
Why do you think I care if she is exclusive with black guys in her life? Did it ever occur to you that I could be A BLACK GUY?!? you are such a fucking moron that it is barely worth my time responding to this.

I posted a reasonable response to your previous statements- No badgering, no insults...just medical facts. What do I get from you in reply? Some dipshit 'ad hominem' attack on a girl I just began to see recently. I girl, I must add...who has been reviewed here many times by others- quite favorably, in fact.

But you choose to bash her in some desperate attempt to get at me? You really must have a brain tumor to be so stupid. Did your foster parents abuse you so badly that your constant head injury resulted in permanent brain damage?

I swear, trying to explain the finer points of this hobby to guys like you is like trying to teach a bathtub to ballet dance!!!
Good luck ...you are gonna need it!

Peace
PK
That's why bareback anal is the way to go! No worries about pregnancy. Just need to choose a funeral director. Originally Posted by irnshank
I hear its a dieing business
I must have hit a nerve, LOL.
No racism here. African American men and women don't hobby? Wow. Didn't know that.

Where is the guy eating popcorn icon when we need him?!

Loki if you want to justify your behavior that's fine. Everyone has the right to do as they please. Oh and your girl alexis is pretty much exclusive with black guys in her personal life. staff edit by BB: medical speculation not allowed Originally Posted by eddie12148
Loki if you like munchin abortion pussy have at it. You're all missig the point so let me explain. You all bash hobbyist for going bareback with a chick but you all do what you want with these girls too. No one knows how safe anyone else is being with the people they choose to see. Trying to justify your behavior while bashing others is hypoctitical.
There is no need to attack each other on this topic, relax, take a breath. Keep on topic.
I must have hit a nerve, LOL. Originally Posted by eddie12148
The only thing laughable here is you.
Like I said 'Like trying to teach a bathtub to ballet dance' .

PK
There is no need to attack each other on this topic, relax, take a breath. Keep on topic. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
My apologies. I will no longer feed the trolls and have now added two more to my ignore list.

Peace
PK
I won't be!

The personal attacks and name calling have to stop ALONG with the repeated posting violations/infractions!

DD