What is our Advertisng Policy?

• WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 08:01 AM

I would prefer a blatant ad, to be honest, to some of the "indirect" ads/threads; the compliments thread is like a wanna-be high-end equivalent to beer commercials(fraudulent and lacking touch with reality).
. Originally Posted by Nineveh
Nineveh this is a Tux & Diamonds forum, not Tux & Champagne. Get your analogies straight before pulling these ladies Guccies.

But while I gotcha here....Taste Great or Less Filling?
btw giving you a forum to advertise your MIND for free. You are getting to post for free. Free as in free. Originally Posted by WTF
Boy with my mind they really should get a rebate.
Nineveh this is a Tux & Diamonds forum, not Tux & Champagne. Get your analogies straight before pulling these ladies Guccies.

But while I gotcha here....Taste Great or Less Filling? Originally Posted by WTF

I think you missed her point WTF

It is not that beer is "middle class" and champagne is "upper class" or "elite" but the actual content/copy on beer commericals historically portray unrealistic lifestyles as in "drink xyz brand of beer and instantly you'll be the hit of the party and get the girl that is way too hot for you.etc.etc."

Did I get it Nineveh?
Boy with my mind they really should get a rebate. Originally Posted by SR Only
rotflmao

Sometimes I do find myself reading a thread and thinking, "whew, that's 5 minutes of my life I'd like to have back"
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 12:50 PM
I think you missed her point WTF

It is not that beer is "middle class" and champagne is "upper class" or "elite" but the actual content/copy on beer commericals historically portray unrealistic lifestyles as in "drink xyz brand of beer and instantly you'll be the hit of the party and get the girl that is way too hot for you.etc.etc."

Did I get it Nineveh? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
My man atl, I think you might not have seen my ''Cubic Zirconia'' at the top of my post. I was trying to keep it on theme.

You forget....me and Niv are one and the same

I like all these WTF ever they are called, smileys?
My man atl, I think you might not have seen my ''Cubic Zirconia'' at the top of my post. I was trying to keep it on theme.

You forget....me and Niv are one and the same

I like all these WTF ever they are called, smileys? Originally Posted by WTF
Damn, my bad, I forgot. I must be drunk already. Sorry Marcus, I'll try to get with it.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Damn, my bad, I forgot. I must be drunk already. Sorry Marcus, I'll try to get with it. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAO Originally Posted by WTF
I got a feeling I know one HDH that will be pissed if T-Bone has a "Pepsi" Smilie but not a "Coca-Cola" one....:tongue_ti ed:
Originally Posted by WTF
What's up with the Pepsi? We need a Coke smiley.
I got a feeling I know one HDH that will be pissed if T-Bone has a "Pepsi" Smilie but not a "Coca-Cola" one....:tongue_ti ed: Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Guess we were posting at the same time. By the way I don't claim to be an HDH.
BTW I don't claim to be an HDH. Originally Posted by Ansley
I'm no Tux either. We should hang together.
If you ever find yourself in Atlanta...
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2010, 08:22 AM
If you ever find yourself in Atlanta... Originally Posted by Ansley
.ep si:
If I am seeing Ansley, you *know* I'll be smiling!
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2010, 01:00 PM
If I am seeing Ansley, you *know* I'll be smiling! Originally Posted by SR Only
She ain't no Pepsi....She is the Real Thang!