In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

Imagine the thoughts in your mind when you are swimming in the ocean in wartime. Mommy ain't there to save you. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I have been scared many times in my life. I can't imagine what my thoughts would be in that situation.
+1

Having no nuts of his own, Ekim the Inbred Chimp seeks to find some in peanut butter!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Speculating again no balls?
I have been scared many times in my life. I can't imagine what my thoughts would be in that situation. Originally Posted by boardman
it happened to a fraternity brother of mine, he had to parachute out of his jet and in coming down, he remember that the Indian Ocean had the greatest concentration of sharks in the world
Imagine the thoughts in your mind when you are swimming in the ocean in wartime. Mommy ain't there to save you. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
If I recall his memories correctly, he was worried about his "partner" and what had happened to him, and then he was concerned about being captured. Wasn't he picked up by a sub not long after he got in the drink ... and I thought he was on a small raft for awhile.

Sorry cocksucker you can whine all you want, but I am glad we are out of there. If you want our men and women there dying for those pricks reup or just volunteer to go fight. If you want our people accountable to the Iraq's you are stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Odumbo is sending American service personnel back to Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or didn't you hear? Those Navy pilots are Americans, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Have they left the ship yet chimp breath? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just a matter of time, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the pilots left the ship, you giggling dumb-fuck!
. . .

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the pilots left the ship, you giggling dumb-fuck!
. . . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Guess you missed it no balls, Iraq has granted legal immunity. You are a simpering little prick who is always late to the huddle.
I'm not sure what EVA is posting about and I'm sure that he doesn't but I have to point out that any immunity given now could have been given in 2011 if someone wasn't such a waste as....
Lets see... JDIdiot ignores everybody who disagrees with his point of view

Makes perfect sense!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I remember working on the port side boat boom while we were anchored at St. Croix. I was about 35 feet out from the ship replacing a light when I could see shark circling in the water waiting to see if I slipped.

We also had a couple of creative idiots who tied off an emergency battle lantern and dropped it into the ocean at night. You could see very large, VERY LARGE, fish circling the lantern as it descended.
I'm not sure what EVA is posting about and I'm sure that he doesn't but I have to point out that any immunity given now could have been given in 2011 if someone wasn't such a waste as.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Babble on you simpering shit, you have no clue .
but I am glad we are out of there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Have they left the ship yet chimp breath? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

FYI, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the pilots have left the ship, and they're back in Iraq, you stupid, giggling jackass!
FYI, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the pilots have left the ship, and they're back in Iraq, you stupid, giggling jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not to mention the ones "spotting" ("painting") the ... errr.... "targets"!

Oh, yea, .... for those naive "in the room" ...

"U.S. officials also stressed that the American intervention was narrowly aimed at the protection of American diplomats and officials living in Irbil, where the large U.S. consulate has swelled with evacuees from the embassy in Baghdad and where the U.S. military runs a joint operations center alongside Kurdish forces."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...f8a_story.html

When you "think" .... "pulled out all the troops" .... "think" ...

"you can keep your doctor"!
Remember, they (the White House) has already admitted to sending about 800 soldiers back into Iraq. Wait! They called them advisors didn't they.

American traitor Jane Fonda and some other traitor standing next to her.
And you're calling the Secretary of State a traitor because ...

What a stupid fuck you are, JDIdiot! Don't get no dumber than you!
And you're calling the Secretary of State a traitor because ... ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
.. I, personally, have never called John Kerry a "traitor" .... I don't know what the appropriate name is for an officer in the United States military meeting privately without authorization with the enemy to discuss an agreement to end mutual combat .... if "traitor" fits that activity .. then so be it.

.... as for his bogus testimony before Congress .. he is a lying sack of shit.

And I have called him that, because he is one.

But I guess when one is a Senator from Massachusetts .. one gets a pass!