BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

#LukeWyattisstillbanned
#LukeWyattisstillafatbastard
#bahahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How long has it been now? Originally Posted by R.M.
Unfortunately we have his son Lubed Wide Ass Jr, you know that idiot who's 5 foot 5, 395 pounds and 43% body fat, known around here as StandinInShit ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
And here I thought Gey Rey was the only one in love with him. That Luke's milkshake brings all the opprobrious to the yard.
And here I thought Gey Rey was the only one in love with him. That Luke's milkshake brings all the opprobrious to the yard. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The only one in LOVE with him is YOU with all the WKing YOU do for him and notice how YOU were quick to get on this thread and defend YOUR HERO !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew STILL miss seArgent shitburner, huh FLUFFER !
In Memory of Luke Fat Ass

In Memory of Luke Fat Ass

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
That'll pic and post will probably bring down the wrath of his WK, MT Fluffer, on you. IJS...
The only one in LOVE with him is YOU with all the WKing YOU do for him and notice how YOU were quick to get on this thread and defend YOUR HERO !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew STILL miss seArgent shitburner, huh FLUFFER ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
So why is it you that can not stop talking about him? Your mom said that when she forced you to take a bath you ran into her room and rolled on the bed sheets like a dog on a dead bird so you could get his smell back on you.
By the way, do you guys call Luke "shitburner" because it burns to shit after he has had his way with your ass?
So why is it you that can not stop talking about him? Your mom said that when she forced you to take a bath you ran into her room and rolled on the bed sheets like a dog on a dead bird so you could get his smell back on you.
By the way, do you guys call Luke "shitburner" because it burns to shit after he has had his way with your ass?
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That must be why YOU call him shitburner MT Fluffer. But we call him shitburner because that's the extent of his "skills " had he REALLY served in the Army.
  • R.M.
  • 02-20-2018, 03:20 AM
You running around here with empty pockets and talking about Fat Bastard too. Is love in the air for you two?
Every time I see this thread "up" ... I think .... "he's back"!

And the I start thinking it's bad enough without him.

Is MTP his "back up" replacement?
There was a shooting at a Texas Roadhouse in San Antonio wonder if it was Luke who was the shooter, maybe doing a mob hit?
  • R.M.
  • 02-20-2018, 03:44 AM
I don't think food fights count as mob hits. But what do I know.
....wonder if it was Luke who was the shooter, .... Originally Posted by Stockinglover
.. if he was the shooter then he's probably the one shot too, which was purely accidental, because he could hit himself.
.. if he was the shooter then he's probably the one shot too, which was purely accidental, because he could hit himself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And the FAT BASTARD must really be burning that all of us on his " hit list " are ALL STILL HERE ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Much to the anger and rage of his WK MT Fluffer !
You running around here with empty pockets and talking about Fat Bastard too. Is love in the air for you two? Originally Posted by R.M.
I do not know him from Adam. I just like watching you "Trumpsters" caterwaul over him like lovesick Lemmings.
If I can stir the pot a little that's even better!
If you ever set up in San Antonio, Rey makes a really good Cuckold if you get any calls from guys wanting to be the Bull.
I do not know him from Adam. I just like watching you "Trumpsters" caterwaul over him like lovesick Lemmings.
If I can stir the pot a little that's even better!
If you ever set up in San Antonio, Rey makes a really good Cuckold if you get any calls from guys wanting to be the Bull.
Thanks again for YOUR feeble attempts at transference, WK for seArgent shitburner, cum guzzler extraordinaire ( as YOUR OWN BULL HOMO, LUBE, calls YOU, Fluff ! ) empty fluffer ! So when is YOUR next semi-fixed gloryhole location opening ?? wtf and EKIM want to know YOUR " business model !!
Thanks again for YOUR feeble attempts at transference, WK for seArgent shitburner, cum guzzler extraordinaire ( as YOUR OWN BULL HOMO, LUBE, calls YOU, Fluff ! ) empty fluffer ! So when is YOUR next semi-fixed gloryhole location opening ?? wtf and EKIM want to know YOUR " business model !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What a bunch of gibberish LOL! Are you having a meltdown? Do you have any more Daughters that one is getting too fat. She must be eating those sandwiches your wife used to make for Luke.