Trump legal going ons

• clmc
  • 06-23-2024, 11:05 PM
What video? I never referenced any video? Or…are YOU projecting….again? LOL! Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
FBS, guess you missed video, try keeping up. Rove at his best!

Short video was in this link

Veteran Republican strategist tells Fox News that Trump is falling in polls since his conviction
Oohhhh YOUR video. I apologize Mr Expert.

I thought you meant a video I posted. My bad…

You’re absolutely right…as always.

LOL

I’ll certainly try and do my best to keep up with your FACTS from Carl Rove…Mr White board the never Trumper.

LOL!
  • clmc
  • 06-23-2024, 11:15 PM
I’m not a Texan, I’m a Yankee from NY thru and thru.

LOL! LOL! Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
LOL!
Then WTH is West TX your location FFS...LOL

Have to admit through, you talk like someone from The City....LOL
LOL!
Then WTH is West TX your location FFS...LOL

Have to admit through, you talk like someone from The City....LOL Originally Posted by clmc
I moved here to make my millions in the oil and gas industry so I can retire early and fuck lots of quality pussy before I die. Which I’ve done quite successfully.

LOLOLOL!!!
  • clmc
  • 06-23-2024, 11:20 PM
Oohhhh YOUR video. I apologize Mr Expert.

I thought you meant a video I posted. My bad…

You’re absolutely right…as always. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

LOL LOL LOL

Well it was clearly posted here, don't know how you missed that...LOL

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=572
LOL LOL LOL

Guess I’ve been more focused on pussy. Mr. 2 reviews.

LOL LOL LOL

Except for the FACT that we’ve spent over 8 billlion in our tax dollars on 7 charging stations when we were promised over 100 thousand over the past 3 years.

LOL LOL LOL
  • clmc
  • 06-24-2024, 12:00 AM
LOL LOL LOL

Guess I’ve been more focused on pussy. Mr. 2 reviews.

LOL LOL LOL

Except for the FACT that we’ve spent over 8 billlion in our tax dollars on 7 charging stations when we were promised over 100 thousand over the past 3 years.

LOL LOL LOL Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Another Hijack attempt????
FBS, Thread is about Trump legal going ons
Oh shoot, thanks for reminding me…again.

As far as Trump’s legal going ons…

Looks like all 3 of his court cases are falling apart.

First one is on appeal, and will certainly get reversed even if it has to go all the way to the Supreme Court. This case is littered with reversible errors.

2nd one….well Fani Willis…enough said.

3rd one is on hold indefinitely and ole Jack Smith mishandled documents and fucked up the chain of custody of said documents. Definitely grounds for appeal…if an appeal is needed.
Oh shoot, thanks for reminding me…again.

As far as Trump’s legal going ons…

Looks like all 3 of his court cases are falling apart.

First one is on appeal, and will certainly get reversed even if it has to go all the way to the Supreme Court. This case is littered with reversible errors.

2nd one….well Fani Willis…enough said.

3rd one is on hold indefinitely and ole Jack Smith mishandled documents and fucked up the chain of custody of said documents. Definitely grounds for appeal…if an appeal is needed. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I think Judge (and I use that term loosely) Cannon is gonna get her ass removed from the case. She is the true fuck up.

elg……
It’s certainly possible that Cannon gets removed from the case. From what I’ve been reading tho, there doesn’t seem to be very many judges, if any that have experience in this type of case.
  • clmc
  • 06-25-2024, 02:51 PM
I think Judge (and I use that term loosely) Cannon is gonna get her ass removed from the case. She is the true fuck up.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
She is doing what Don the Con picked her for, to be a judicial activist and do some legislating from the bench in his favor, which see does all the time.

Funny to see this happen after all the bleating he does about judicial activism hurting him. Now he embraces judicial activism!
  • R.M.
  • 06-25-2024, 03:01 PM
Hum...
Keep in mind folks that 12 Democrats in the Senate voted to confirm Judge Cannon. It was a bipartisan confirmation.

Unless some of you are giving Trump credit for being able to see years into the future and needing her on the bench 4 years later for a court case in the Southern District of Florida?
Hum... Originally Posted by R.M.
Well hello R.M. my fellow west TX friend
Keep in mind folks that 12 Democrats in the Senate voted to confirm Judge Cannon. It was a bipartisan confirmation.

Unless some of you are giving Trump credit for being able to see years into the future and needing her on the bench 4 years later for a court case in the Southern District of Florida? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I need to do more research, but from what I have seen no one should have voted for her to be on the Federal bench.

elg…..