Flynn reverses guilty plea!

Monkey shit fight in the zoo.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Mike Flynn

• WTF
  • 01-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Wrong again Whatthefuckdoiknow. Flynn isn't getting sentenced (and a good probability he walks) because Mueller ILLEGALLY withheld evidence (as seems to be a pattern with him). See when the incompetent Mueller has to turn over his evidence and obey the law, his case goes belly up. That FISA warrant gets tossed and the whole case goes out the window. Mueller isn't getting Trump so just give up on that fantasy. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
You wanna bet that Flynn does not change his plea?

I've already bet that chicken shit bambino after he overloaded his mouth...might as well add you to the list.

6 months of not posting in this forum if you're wrong and the same for me. Originally Posted by WTF
eccie was down when Flynn was supposed to be sentenced. . . Did the judge throw out the vase as latern suggested?
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2019, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=WTF;1060609492]

I'll take that House bet 6 months.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ok I'm in, but for 3 months, not 6. Originally Posted by lustylad
Where is lustylad?
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2019, 05:32 PM
Flynn will be exonerated. The prosecution did not share all of the evidence as is revealed by the very charge of "lying to the FBI" when the FBI itself said in a court of law under oath that there was no indication that Flynn had lied to the FBI. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you still believe that Flynn will walk?
Do you still believe that Flynn will walk? Originally Posted by WTF
The Trump base believes lies as if they were the truth. Flynn is innocent, (despite his guilty plea), Trump never said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, Trump never fucked Stormy Daniels, on and on and on and on
The Trump base believes lies as if they were the truth. Flynn is innocent, (despite his guilty plea), Trump never said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, Trump never fucked Stormy Daniels, on and on and on and on Originally Posted by themystic
of course he fucked Stormy. was there another point you were trying to make?

BAHAAAA

TWK - why did WTF bump this thread??

WTF - because it was there.

BAHAA
Mueller recommended no jail time. So it looks like he’ll walk.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Mueller recommended no jail time. So it looks like he’ll walk. Originally Posted by bambino
I thought everyone said the Judge was going to let him go...hell he wanted to throw his ass in jail!
Mueller recommended no jail time. So it looks like he’ll walk. Originally Posted by bambino
Hes walking with no pension and no money. More than that he disgraced his country and his family. He wont be the Ollie North poster boy. North was actually fighting communists, ( running guns and forbidden topic). But he was actually fighting communists

Flynn and Trump were colluding with Russians. They sold out their country. Plus they took his passports away, He aint out of the woods yet
Hes walking with no pension and no money. More than that he disgraced his country and his family. He wont be the Ollie North poster boy. North was actually fighting communists, ( running guns and forbidden topic). But he was actually fighting communists

Flynn and Trump were colluding with Russians. They sold out their country. Plus they took his passports away, He aint out of the woods yet Originally Posted by themystic
As you would say, you don’t know your stuff:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...2abe90ff61/amp
As you would say, you don’t know your stuff:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...2abe90ff61/amp Originally Posted by bambino
That's old story that since has changed after his lies. He gets nothing. You would be the one that doesn't know your stuff. And he has to get permission to travel. Things aren't goof for General Red Coat
I still believe Flynn will be exonerated. This whole investigation is fruit of the poison tree. Corsi is challenging the charges against him on that basis.
I still believe Flynn will be exonerated. This whole investigation is fruit of the poison tree. Corsi is challenging the charges against him on that basis. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You believe he will be exonerated or you believe he is innocent?
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2019, 06:49 AM
I still believe Flynn will be exonerated. This whole investigation is fruit of the poison tree. Corsi is challenging the charges against him on that basis. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You believed the judge was getting ready to let Flynn walk when in fact he damn near called him a traitor and was ready to throw his ass in jail.

Both you and LL kept saying how the judge's order meant this and that...none of which has proven true.

He will not be exonerated by this judge. A judge with which I happen to agree with. Flynn is damn near a traitor. His work with Turkey should have gotten him thrown under the jail...

At what point in time will yall admit you were wrong in your assumption on exactly what the judge meant by his instructions to the proscution 8 months ago?