Tucker Carlson reports

Best line ever "Al Sharpton is sounding like Tucker" ( from a Fox commentator ) when commenting on crime in urban areas run by Democrats.

Sharpton said that these "limousine elites" here in New York, don't understand how Blacks live and their needs and won't even address/ acknowledge the crime and when you don't address the crime issue "you've lost me".
Back to the original title of this thread. Many here forget that Tucker is NOT a newsman/reporter (I recall even said by him, but too lazy to search). As such, he doesn't "report" in the sense of true newsmen such as Cronkite or Huntley/Brinkley. What he does, is opine....slanted and sensationally at that. There's a huge difference that some don't appreciate. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Can you name ANYBODY at CNN or MSNBC, arguable 2 and 3 in the "Cable News business" that would fit your description of "true newsmen and women"?

Some at CBS, NBC and ABC "might" get closer to that description in that they themselves don't give as much or any commentary but unlike Cronkite, Huntley/ Brinkley, who I grew up watching BTW, to day flood their "news program" with others who give the commentary the anchor does not. Same difference in effect.

Commentary rules news and journalism today and it does not exist on one side of the political aisle and not the other and that is the point.

When one merely chooses one individual or network to criticize, they are either naive or partisan and apparently there are a hulluva lot in the naive category as you suggest.

For those of you who do not watch Tucker Carlson, you might be shocked at the way he talks about Republicans like Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham, who I think it would be fair to say, he loathes. And he talks about the failures of the Republican party ALL THE TIME. Tucker is not a Republican per se, he is a Conservative expressing Conservative values and his reporting is clear as day in that respect to anybody who has the good sense to understand such things and millions of Americans apparently have no idea if what they watch and hear, read on a daily basis is in fact, a fact and lets not leave out the fact that all TV media but Fox, conspired to limit what their audience should know about Hunter and Joe Biden which is finally coming out 17 months after Tucker and the NYPost reported the facts.
Over at CNN+LoL, Ratchet Madcow is going to just one show a week
Over at CNN+LoL, Ratchet Madcow is going to just one show a week Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Interesting, I didn't know that.

And one more thing on Tucker. Tucker doesn't think we should be involved in the Ukraine/ Russia conflict even to the point of spending money much less boots on the ground so he parts from the Republican party on this one too.

One of the few things I disagree with Tucker on but one thing is for sure and the Hunter case proved it better than most that Tucker will tell you facts that the rest of the media will not.
Interesting, I didn't know that.

And one more thing on Tucker. Tucker doesn't think we should be involved in the Ukraine/ Russia conflict even to the point of spending money much less boots on the ground so he parts from the Republican party on this one too.

One of the few things I disagree with Tucker on but one thing is for sure and the Hunter case proved it better than most that Tucker will tell you facts that the rest of the media will not. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

apparently so. just for fun since the madcunt's show comes on after Carlson several times i changed to msdnc to see what the madcunt was bloviating about and some dufus was doing reports on the Ukraine war.

Tucker's point is that money is needed here and it is. he's also rightfully suspicious of the Democrats wanting to create some pretext to get directly involved. at the end of the day the money is trivial given how much covid overspending happened. it's more of a matter of distrusting the globalists and the military industrial complex.
apparently so. just for fun since the madcunt's show comes on after Carlson several times i changed to msdnc to see what the madcunt was bloviating about and some dufus was doing reports on the Ukraine war.

Tucker's point is that money is needed here and it is. he's also rightfully suspicious of the Democrats wanting to create some pretext to get directly involved. at the end of the day the money is trivial given how much covid overspending happened. it's more of a matter of distrusting the globalists and the military industrial complex. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

And I agree..... for the most part but was any of that money being used for the purposes you would like to see it used for... NO. So, just pointing out that Ukraine war or no war, that money would not be spend here on the things it should be spent on.

Then there is the geo-political aspect of the situation. Ukrainians want to fight, we did not push this war onto them and to not support a people being slaughtered who do want to live under Western values is I would argue, against the principals we stand for. For those who do not feel this way, your opinion is just as valid as mine.

But I do understand the argument you and Tucker are expressing and I'm glad all of us are still "somewhat" free to express these thoughts even though Tucker and millions of other "Not-Liberals", are being kicked off/ banned on social media.

Tucker was kicked of Twitter for speaking against the Ministry of Truth. Long live Tucker Carlson and hopefully Elon Musk who just might save freedom of speech in this country between the two of them.
well. the madcunt is actually on air tonight. 14 minutes in and it's the usual goon-babble.
her lead in story was how Leroy Merlin, a French based version of Home Depot, didn't stop business in Russia and even stated they would step up their biz to fill the void of US and other countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_...#Controversies
Controversies

Following the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, many international, particularly Western, companies pulled out of Russia. Leroy Merlin, however, on 11 March announced that it has no plans to reduce its operations in Russia, where it operates 143 stores.[3] On 17 March they cut off the Ukrainian office from corporate communications and stated that they would increase supplies to the Russian Federation.[4]

Leroy Merlin has a strong presence in Russia and generates 18% of its turnover there.[5] In 2020 the company paid $335 million in taxes as a result of their operations in Russia. The company has been criticized for making indirect contributions to the Russian military effort.[6]

On the night of 20-21 March 2022, a shopping centre in Kyiv housing a Leroy Merlin shop was bombed. Shop employees called on the company to leave Russia,[7] as did the Ukrainian MP Oleksiy Goncharenko. The latter, elected in the constituency of Odessa and member of the Ukrainian delegation to the parliamentary assembly of the Council of Europe, broadcast a video [8] The video was shot in front of the devastated store.

In a statement to AFP, Adeo, Leroy Merlin's holding company, said a closure would be considered a "premeditated bankruptcy"[9] and says that it has an "employer's responsibility towards (its) 45,000 employees and their families who have been contributing to the building of Leroy Merlin Russia for the past 18 years". However, there are reports of insults and threats from customers following the company's continued operations in Russia.[10]
Biologists who've studied the virus say it was not genetically engineered. The laboratory at Wuhan could have been studying a naturally occurring bat coronavirus, trying to develop vaccines and the like, and it somehow escaped. Supposedly U.S. intelligence is looking into this and view it as unlikely but possible. Originally Posted by Tiny
What they did was isolate a naturally occurring strain of Corona Virus found in a species of Bat that isn't a threat to humans. They used various techniques commonly referred to as "Gain Of Function" to enable the virus to infect humans. The Virus didn't escape from the Lab it was purposely injected into test subjects in China and in Europe. Subjects became ill and spread it. That's how they do this shit. Nothing is accidental or just happens. The Pandemic was done on purpose and it will happen again.
https://www.the11thhourblog.com/post...n-for-stand-up

Gender Identity: When Tucker Carlson Becomes the Stand-In for Stand Up

The right-wing news host, Tucker Carlson seems to be doing the job most comedians in America won’t do today, namely being funny, especially about “gender identity.” Matt Walsh of the Daily Wire is another right-wing political pundit who is clearly not afraid of the gender industry cartel. Why are so many comedians?

How could comedians resist? I find myself pining the loss of George Carlin. Carlin would have had a field day with the comedic potentialities of “gender identity.”

One might call gender identity ideology comedy gold, for all its ridiculous assertions, that men can be women if they say so, that women can have penises, that people can be non-sexed, and that babies are “assigned” sex at birth. They might as well claim that babies arrive by storks, for all the outrageous pronouncements that its believers take on with deep conviction. Yet, most of our comedians won’t touch the gender brigade, Dave Chappelle being one notable exception. There are a few others, but not many.

Chappelle, being too big to cancel, and Netflix too invested in the money The Closer show brought in, took the protest of his alleged "transphobia," last October, pretty much in stride though both became a bit conciliatory after the fact. Ted Sarandos, Netflix CEO, after defending free speech and Chappelle, apologized after an uproar by employees expressing their anger at Chappelle, stating "I should have recognized the fact that a group of our employees was really hurting” (insert eye-roll). Chappelle, in a follow-up show, talked about his affection for and acceptance of the LBGT community and told a heartwarming story about his personal friendship with one man who appropriated womanhood, whom he allowed to open for his show. Considering Netflix is owned by Black Rock, the largest investment company in the world (global assets total $20 trillion), which is deeply invested in the gender industry, conciliation between Netflix's investment in Chappelle as a huge moneymaker and Black Rock's investment in the gender industry, was necessary. This is the same tight rope Disney CEO, Bob Chapek has to walk now, sandwiched between Black Rock, their major shareholders invested in the gender industry, and the public, as reported by biotech entrepreneur, Vivek Ramaswamy. Add to that, Disney's own investments in the gender industry and the tightrope these CEOs must walk might as well be covered in grease.

Though the hoopla around “The Closer” has died down, the censorship of comedians, leading to funnier political pundits (at least on the political right), and less funny comedians, is gaining ground. One glance at the media maelstrom created by Will Smith slapping comedian Chris Rock at the Oscars, for a joke Rock made about Mrs. Smith’s haircut is a recent case in point. Comedian Ryan Long did a riff on Jada Pinkett Smith’s sex life, sans Will, shortly after the Oscars, which got censored by both Facebook and Twitter, though you can still see the video of several comedians singing about taking Jada Pinkett Smith for “a spin,” on YouTube. It was also reinstated on Facebook. As the noose tightens around what is left of our free speech, women’s sexual humiliation, as comedic fodder will be the last to go down. The most stringent censorship in the comedic realm at this point is reserved for comedians who veer into "gender identity" territory. While Carlson and Walsh are creating some of the best comedy routines around gender ideology, Carlson on Fox News, and Walsh on the Daily Wire and YouTube platforms, we don’t hear much from American mainstream comedians that aren’t pandering to people who want to identify out of their sex.

Bill Burr has been uncharacteristically tender in his treatment of the subject, Whoopi Goldberg is the producer of a “trans” modeling agency, and forget about Wanda Sykes, who was sending love out to her “trans” sisters on Twitter last year, and slamming a Florida bill at the Oscars that would prevent teachers from teaching kids in K-3 classes that they can be born in the wrong body. Hannah Gadsby calls herself a genderqueer comedian (whatever that means), and GLAAD, the media spokespeople for the LGBT cartel, blasting Dave Chappelle’s Closer routine, highlighted comedians with synthetic sex identities (SSI: corporate sex identities, i.e; not real) last year because comedians without SSI who make jokes about those with SSI create harm in their community. Wouldn't that make a great comedy skit? No one is using it.

Dave Chappelle provided very short-lived permission for other comedians to come out and be funny again, specifically about “gender identity.” After The Closer uproar, men took to social media, decrying the censorship of Chappelle and making fun of the activists fronting for the gender agenda, and Joe Rogan, popular comedian, and podcaster came out in support of Chappelle. It was like we could all take a big deep breath again and stop minding what comes out of our mouths. We could be funny!

But again, this was short-lived. Could it be that the corporate conglomerate-controlled media skewering of comedians who’ve dared to joke about “gender identity” keep others away from the subject? Louis CK got lashed by Bazaar Magazine in 2019 (not something he could afford after his #metoo movement moment) for calling people claiming SSI boring and British comedian, Ricky Gervais got so much flak even the comedy reviewer in The Guardian felt a need to explain that his enjoyment of Gervais’ show was not an endorsement of ALL his opinions. Reportedly, he was brooding on Gervais’s “trans material” and the degrees to which he found it “appropriate, or offensive, or funny.”

It seems only Tucker Carlson and comedians with SSI are allowed to be funny about “gender identity.” Out, one LGBT media platform, suggests there are at least 11 comedians with SSI who are funnier than Dave Chappelle. Funny, I’ve never heard of them. One male comedian, claiming womanhood as his costume, joked about identifying with serial killer Ed Gein for wanting to skin girls alive. Corina Lucas, in a comedy set he called “skin suit” at the Portland Queer Comedy Festival in 2019, quipped “I’m not saying I endorse skinning cis girls to build a woman suit – but I get it. I wanted to kill cis girls for way less than that.“

Gein, was the inspiration for many films, including "Psycho", "Silence of the Lambs", and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" due to his decision that the only way to become a woman was to turn her into this season's latest rage in bodysuits.

Chappelle, in a routine he did before The Closer, made a quip about meeting OJ Simpson and OJ's “soon-to-be slain wife,” Nicole. No problem there. Violence against women, like their sexual humiliation, is free for laughs but don’t mention anyone with a synthetic sex identity or the hammer of financial threat comes down hard. They are just too fragile. Just ask Larry fink, billionaire CEO and Chairman of Black Rock if you don't believe me.

In The Closer routine, Chappelle clearly stated that his problem is not the LGBT community but the corporate interests that were dictating what he could and could not say. He joked about Cassius Clay having a more difficult time changing his name than Bruce Jenner had appropriating womanhood and his suspicion that if it were only black or Mexicans trying to identify out of their sex, the gender agenda would be seen as ridiculous. Chappelle was trying to tell us something there and I wonder how many people have truly grasped the significance. This is an elite white men’s agenda - the same one we've been dealing with for eons - and the LGBTQ+, no longer a human rights movement has become a totalitarian, censorious, financial juggernaut. They have curtailed our ability to speak, and they are so insane that they have nearly single-handedly killed satire.

RIP Comedy.
...he's also rightfully suspicious of the Democrats wanting to create some pretext to get directly involved. a... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My first thought is the more resources that get poured into Ukraine military-wise - the more Ukraine people will get slaughtered. The second thought is any Ukraine involvement on our part smacks more as a cover-up operation to the grifting we have done over there and an obvious distraction from our cratering economy - in other words all optics.
They have curtailed our ability to speak, and they are so insane that they have nearly single-handedly killed satire.

RIP Comedy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Comedy will never rest in peace.

Ben Franklin's effort to define America — hundreds of years after his death

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/12/10922...fter-his-death

NPR's Steve Inskeep talks to Michael Meyer, whose latest book, Benjamin Franklin's Last Bet, follows a bequest Franklin left in his will to two cities.

My first thought is the more resources that get poured into Ukraine military-wise - the more Ukraine people will get slaughtered. The second thought is any Ukraine involvement on our part smacks more as a cover-up operation to the grifting we have done over there and an obvious distraction from our cratering economy - in other words all optics. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

I'll bet King George made that very same argument to the colonists asking France for help.

Give me liberty or give me death! I stand with the Ukrainians. If they want to fight, give them the means to do so.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

luckily for this racist black hateful cunt when Elon takes over twittybird he won't ban her for her clearly racist views. he'll let her tweet her false racist crap in the name of free speech.

this racist cunt's rambling video has in two days 61,895 views. in the 1 hour after Tucker's release has 200,000 views.

who is the bigger influencer .. a racist black cunt or Tucker?