NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Me thincks they beat the super bowl champs.
That's one game
And they are looking like the SB Chumps this year lol

The NBA season starts tomorrow with my Lakers hosting the Rockets. We're gonna win it all this year fellas.... (oops wrong threAD) Originally Posted by Satin
Hyped for linsanity!
Scoreboard

Daddio 30 Reviews
BigTex. 8 Reviews(No reviews since 2012) probably because his dick doesn't work unless he is blowing Dopey!!! He obviously switched teams many moons ago. BT the "Head" cheerleader on team Gayboy!!!! The next time you take a cock out of your mouth try to say something intelligent for a fucking change you worthless Buttplug!! BT, Tell your cell mate at the looney bin hello for all of us true football fans you jiz swallowing bitch.
  • Seedy
  • 10-29-2014, 02:03 AM
Daddio, you are fucking priceless. LMFAO
Where the hell is DeVeir Posey?
Where the hell is DeVeir Posey? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
If you find him, puhleeze don't tell Faggy Dude Daddio where's he's at. Faggy Dude will want to measure Posey's cock.

Fuk'n Faggy Daddio!
Where the hell is DeVeir Posey? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Obviously in the dog house. I don't think he's even been active for most of the games. The official line is that he's caught in a numbers game with the Texans needing more LBs active. Fact is though they went out and signed Damaris Johnson in the last week of preseason and he's been getting most of the snaps in the slot.
D. Johnson had a pretty good game last week but that's the first one. He's dropped a lot of passes that have been thrown right to him and doesn't have any significant YAC that I can recall
Yea now that you mention it the signing of Johnson dies seem strange
What is everyone's prediction on the Texans Eagles game. Lots think the Texans could pull it off
They haven't beat a good quarterback this season
Looks like J-dawg not playing, they're fucked. Bust!
I fucking knew it. I hope this is Rick Smith's last year. I'm calling it now fellas....Clowney will be a bust...mark it down.
Originally Posted by Satin

If it's not a concussion, his knee, it's him getting sick. If he doesn't play this weekend his season is on pace to be a #bust
Yes that is correct Clowney is not feeling well so he is not going to play.