Houston Vs. Dallas

• pxmcc
  • 09-20-2017, 01:14 PM
All press, is good press. Originally Posted by tiatate
You and Donald should get a room. Ya'll would be perfect together. Tho' heads up, he'll probably screw ya on the donation after he screws ya. He always does. Ya might wanna use Pay-Pal and collect b4 the session. ijs.

Donald Trump "The Orange Clown in Chief"
She tapped out
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2017, 03:10 PM
She tapped out Originally Posted by TryWeakly
She's been tapped out since the Dallas threAD, that woman needs help beyond my ability, I've never seen a whore do such a multi city train wreck at the same time.

She needs to find new management to handle her business and let her know hoodrats start from the bottom around here
Sorry I'm late with my reply. I was actually working. Boy, giving you ladies the fits is hilarious.
Per my client: "I chose you because you were professional, I don't like when providers don't have websites, it makes them sketchy."
#booked&busy
Why didn't he just login on your laptop and tell us himself?
Ummm because he didn't exist.
If he did he'd be blind and unable to see the keyboard, no sighted man would book that.
You are the bee's knees, rockerrick. LOL
Papi went in? I wonder if he told WW....

Looking forward to the review, tittytat
Ummm because he didn't exist.
If he did he'd be blind and unable to see the keyboard, no sighted man would book that. Originally Posted by rockerrick
That's funny, cause the extra $600 in my wallet says he does exist & was very satisfied with my services.
Kisses ladies. I'm done with this thread.
Sorry I'm late with my reply. I was actually working. Boy, giving you ladies the fits is hilarious.
Per my client: "I chose you because you were professional, I don't like when providers don't have websites, it makes them sketchy."
#booked&busy Originally Posted by tiatate
Its called reviews your client is a FUCKTARD
That's funny, cause the extra $600 in my wallet says he does exist. Originally Posted by tiatate
Foodstamps don't count
Stop sending me messages talk to me here TiaThot
Me too... she thinks I am someone with a Spanish name...some tards are messing with her big time...

Good thing she's "done here" ....
[QUOTE=BLM69;1059994776]She's been tapped out since the Dallas threAD, that woman needs help beyond my ability, I've never seen a whore do such a multi city train wreck at the same time.

You know what they say, There's a first time for everything!
She's been tapped out since the Dallas threAD, that woman needs help beyond my ability, I've never seen a whore do such a multi city train wreck at the same time.

She needs to find new management to handle her business and let her know hoodrats start from the bottom around here Originally Posted by BLM69

You know what they say, There's a first time for everything!