Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Winn after the weekend party at Band Camp.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Treat him to some Starbucks.
he switches from coffee to other at lunchtime.
Isn't it after 12 in Pennsy now?
he switches from coffee to other at lunchtime.
Isn't it after 12 in Pennsy now? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
12:18. Take him to WhiskeyBs for one of those fancy $25 martinis. Does he extend his pinky finger whilst sipping?
He's at the Band Camp football game
Treat him to some Starbucks. Originally Posted by bambino
Wait a minute. This reminds me of Market Square back in the day. The Diamond Market was across the street from the Oyster House. There’s an alley (McMaster way) that connects the Square to 5th Ave. diamond Market would stack their garbage there. So, if you were walking into the Oyster House you would see all kinds of varmints running around. I’m guessing they were over sized rats. I’d wager there were a few Racoons there too. Just like Winnie.
So you walk amongst rats?
So you walk amongst rats? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Nope. Never went into the alley. WhiskeyBs is next to Primanti Brothers. Unbeknownst to you, you’ve been drinking amongst rats.
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2024, 02:14 PM
OK, after Bambi's repeated requests, Pittsburgh can only have winn on a loaner basis.

OK, after Bambi's repeated requests, Pittsburgh can only have winn on a loaner basis.

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Shall we review Carpi? (Yeah, two can play that game) it’s infantile

So, you and your Cossacks roll into Pittsburgh and go to Starbucks and drink overpriced frappachinos with the GenZ crowd. Then you roll next store to drink $30 Cosmopolitans at a gaymo PhiPhi bar!!!! Yinz are savages!!! Then you post some bullshit thread in the Pittsburgh Sandbox. Me thincks you’re trying to hard like our furry friend. But you do you.

But I’ll certainly look for that marvelous mural of Winnie. But it’s probably in some hood.
Bambi,
You came to Texas, so....
Heard he's been learning a lot of skills at BandCamp...

Including the electric guitar

Making beautiful artwork <3

And learning how to stay fit in these boring times!!
They also hosed him down and made him take a flea bath... must've been a little cold... he's looking a little shriveled.
Bambi,
You came to Texas, so.... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeah, a little birdie told me about this thread. I thought I’d join the festivities. I feel somewhat responsible for getting the lil guy banned. And this is how you treat your visitors Carpi? Tisk Tisk. Next time you’re in Da Burgh let me know. I’ll buy you a frapachino and a fancy drink with an umbrella at Whiskey Bs.