Daughter of Random Thoughts

It’s an amazing feeling. Met someone here recently and expectations were GREATLY exceeded. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
don't you kiss n tell?
It’s an amazing feeling. Met someone here recently and expectations were GREATLY exceeded. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Ditto what PTH said. 3 visits in the past 6 weeks that exceeded expectations and hot damn that’s a great feeling!!
The stupidity is running amok
You don't say? Please, do go on
Nope no can do! I enjoy not receiving messages from Eccie and the threat of a timeout
Nope no can do! I enjoy not receiving messages from Eccie and the threat of a timeout Originally Posted by Baconman
Puss!!!
Not a puss most people can't handle the truth. I don't play well with others who have hidden agendas
Not a puss most people can't handle the truth. I don't play well with others who have hidden agendas Originally Posted by Baconman
Well, ok. But you’re still a puss damnit!
Well, ok. But you’re still a puss damnit! Originally Posted by austin88998833
How do you figure? I at least call it like I see it. That's better than what others do. Some people try to sell a piece of shit like it's Kobe beef. Now that's a puss.
How do you figure? I at least call it like I see it. That's better than what others do. Some people try to sell a piece of shit like it's Kobe beef. Now that's a puss. Originally Posted by Baconman
Alrighty then. Grow a pair and call folks out for misrepresenting the facts. I have faith that Biomed will show leniency when reviewing any potential infractions. He’s actually a very reasonable man
Alrighty then. Grow a pair and call folks out for misrepresenting the facts. I have faith that Biomed will show leniency when reviewing any potential infractions. He’s actually a very reasonable man Originally Posted by austin88998833
Oh I do. I think it's been well documented. So the grow a pair comment hitch that up to a different horse and ride off in the sunset. Put a funny YouTube clip on it and call it a day.
Oh I do. I think it's been well documented. So the grow a pair comment hitch that up to a different horse and ride off in the sunset. Put a funny YouTube clip on it and call it a day. Originally Posted by Baconman
As you wish. To the grow a pair comment.

https://youtu.be/RMnrhRxiF_k
I have no clue what’s been happen in the hobby world but Omg this last page of comments is hilarious! Seriously truth spoken with humor
Thanks for the laugh
Hey Zen great to see you on here! It’s been too long. Glad we could entertain you lol.
Hey Zen great to see you on here! It’s been too long. Glad we could entertain you lol. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Hola Austin dahling,
My busy life has finally gave me some time to peek in, and say HI.
It’s good to visit here once in a blue to see what’s new. It’s always nice to see the familiars, the friends, the OGs, the returns, and the newbies!!
I hope all is very well down your way Mr.88998833