"Je Suis Nigeria"?

• Old-T
  • 03-24-2015, 08:24 PM
So the list grows.

IB now admits to hating blacks, being proslavery, despising Japanese, and now gays as well.

Not a surprise to many on here, only a surprise that he openly acknowledges it.

Bravo for your honesty IB.
So the list grows.

IB now admits to hating blacks, being proslavery, despising Japanese, and now gays as well.

Bravo for your honesty IB. Originally Posted by Old-T
You need to worry about your security clearance after blabbing to all of eccie that you are a super spook... Old-Trotsky

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurts...harge-n1973781

" we need to change the Defense Department from a feeding trough for government workers and contractors into a lean, mean, warfighting machine."

What the FUCK does that mean, SLOBBRIN? I don't speak DUUUUHHHHRRRR
The title is all yours, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're obviously a queer little bastard as evidenced by how you have perversely fixated on a post count on a SHMB for more than two years, Old-THUMPER.

Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, your lies are so pathetic everyone is laughing at you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
49 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Chicken Dick rides again!

Do that chicken dance you odumbo grubered minion. Let all the musselman loving cocktards see what you're really good at. You golem looking republitard. Deez nuts.
So the list grows.

Bravo for your honesty IB.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Very revealing that you champion cock-suckers, Old-THUMPER. It's also notable that you championed slavery and cannibalism when it served your purposes to do so, Old-THUMPER. And you have yet to produce a single substantive post to support your "hating blacks" and "despising Japanese" lies, Old-THUMPER.

You need to worry about your security clearance after blabbing to all of eccie that you are a super spook... Old-Trotsky

" we need to change the Defense Department from a feeding trough for government workers and contractors into a lean, mean, warfighting machine."

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

Old-THUMPER is a pathetic "spook" who perversely tracks post counts while haunting a SHMB and who -- with all of his "special knowledge" -- cannot produce substantive sources to support his asinine comments and lies.

49 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Chicken Dick rides again!

Do that chicken dance you odumbo grubered minion. Let all the musselman loving cocktards see what you're really good at. You golem looking republitard. Deez nuts.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

You and your lying butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, are getting along infamously, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Chicken Dick: daddy, if I have some nuts hanging on the wall, what would I have?

Chicken Daddy: You'd have some walnuts

Chicken Dick: if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?

Chicken Daddy: Hell Yes

Chicken Dick: if I had nuts under my chin, would those be chin nuts?

Chicken Daddy: Hell NO! You'd have a DICK in your mouth!
Chicken Dick: daddy, if I have some nuts hanging on the wall, what would I have?

Chicken Daddy: You'd have some walnuts

Chicken Dick: if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?

Chicken Daddy: Hell Yes

Chicken Dick: if I had nuts under my chin, would those be chin nuts?

Chicken Daddy: Hell NO! You'd have a DICK in your mouth!
You know all about such things, don't you, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion?

I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You know all about such things, don't you, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mmmmm... hot ding dong. You know it baby.

You're so easy. It's like trolling a frittata.
Mmmmm... hot ding dong. You know it baby.

You're so easy. It's like trolling a frittata.
You've made it very clear that you're a faggot and a troll, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
You've made it very clear that you're a faggot and a troll, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You wish.
You wish. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Your words, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
  • Old-T
  • 03-25-2015, 04:45 PM

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How quaint, IIFFy and IB singing in harmony again. Erroneous lie-filled harmony, but harmony nonetheless.

Never said I was a spook. Just said I know a bunch of them. Do you know women? Does that make you one? That is one of your stupider comments IIFFy.

As to you, IB the scumbag, you have supported slavery on numerous occasions but you did it because you LOVE blacks? Sure, we all believe that, don't we.

I have never erased supported cannibalism or slavery, I have supportive American rights. I have decried atrocities committed against native peoples such h as the Trail of Tears and others things. And you don't? OK, you hate blacks, Japanese,gays, AND native Americans. Your list is growing, not to anyone's surprise you pathetic racist bigot.

Very revealing that you champion cock-suckers, Old-THUMPER. It's also notable that you championed slavery and cannibalism when it served your purposes to do so, Old-THUMPER. And you have yet to produce a single substantive post to support your "hating blacks" and "despising Japanese" lies, Old-THUMPER.

+1

Old-THUMPER is a pathetic "spook" who perversely tracks post counts while haunting a SHMB and who -- with all of his "special knowledge" -- cannot produce substantive sources to support his asinine comments and lies.

You and your lying butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, are getting along infamously, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'll bet you're a real popular guy at work, IBIdiot... Down the mineshaft.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You hate Nigerians too!
I'll bet you're a real popular guy at work, IBIdiot... Down the mineshaft.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You hate Nigerians too! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More like work the shaft