Young girls with LOW prices?

& I would hate to live or work with any of you. Mutual feelings...we are not all here to like each other. It's called the real world and there will always be someone who doesn't think how you think...you can't be rude to them just because they do not agree with you or because you do not like their thought on things....
i think its a fact of your potential clients are letting you know your business approach is not very good, if your in the business to sell pussy which isnt a business at all, maybe show me a w2, then you should listen to the people who are gonna do the buying, we all think we know about our businesses but remember one thing, the customer is always right, thats kinda day one stuff, its not meant to rile anyone its more of a class and either your getting it or your not, but your remarks are that of a child who has thier toy taken away, if your making thousands and the rock means thousands of dollars in your trade, your failing, if your making hundreds of thousands thats a different story, i wish you well in your future endevors.
Ya wanna bet on that?
Get back with me in a year after sucking your last latex covered cock, and/or turning your head from an attempted $300 kiss. Originally Posted by NTJME
Ummmmm I have lasted this long... Still non gfe...most not all of these girls on here wouldn't even make it if wasn't for them being GFE...so what's your point again?
Show me another provider who is non GFE at my prices that has lasted this long....I'll wait...
  • MrGiz
  • 11-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Ummmmm I have lasted this long... Still non gfe...most not all of these girls on here wouldn't even make it if wasn't for them being GFE...so what's your point again? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Reasoned Points don't work very well with you, but I'll try again.
You said that I would be handing over even more cash to you in your next profession.
You can't even rent pretty decent looking pussy to me, now!! And that stuff pretty much sells itself, when made available. What makes me think you'll be bright enough to sell me anything else, for more $$$'s????
N O T H I N G !!
For now, you're young and lucky. There are fools born every minute!!
Why do you have threads where you've traveled to a city and everyone cancelled on you? Do you think they just decided not to get any pussy or did they get a better offer? Surely you aren't packing up and traveling to a city based on people you've never seen?

Simple question.
somost, not all are ugly in other words wow, wow your make friends today. you go girl sorry i took your doll-e
i think she likes the attention, to bad she cant charge us 2.99 for first reply and 99. each additional, eh shes just try to upsell that too lol lol
You said that I would be handing over even more cash to you in your next profession.! Originally Posted by NTJME
She could be getting a job with the IRS, then we all will be in a world of hurt.

Then $$$ will seem cheap.
Now if Selena or, two or three others I can think of. Started a prostitute training academy? Now that's an idea I could really get behind. Shit! I'd be on the board of governors or, at least a heavy donor...
  • MrGiz
  • 11-03-2015, 02:26 PM
BD, allow me to clarify. I will give you credit for being as successful as you've been. But, like I said, good looking pussy, when made available, pretty much sells itself. This thread and others like it haved helped create your recent traveling woes. Wake Up!!
Posts in the North and East Texas forum pretty well sum up what's happening in this business we call the hobby.

Beautiful BabyDallass with the big booty visits area and leaves with post titled 'Disappointed in Texarkana'.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1519521

GFE Kendallsnow (age 38) visits area and leaves with post titled 'THANK YOU East Texas for a wonderful time!'.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1541764

And Texans aren't the only ones who prefer doing business with GFE providers.
never occured to her to try dallas lol
I never liked Texas...well I should say Dallas. I was always flaked on.
BD would flop in Dallas, because Dallas has way hotter providers with way better attitudes...that offer better service....and at cheaper rates...Pretty much...everything that she is not. Also....for someone that is doing so awful good with her regulars, why was there a BP post on Oct. 25th, with a friend....at $250 each??? Isn't that a discount from $300? It was when I was in school. lol. But wait....oh yeah...you only use BP to let your regulars know that you are in town and available....interesting.....u mmmmm....where did I meet you from? lol