In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

I don't need to feel superior! Do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
when his girl friend wears this shirt, yes he does
when his girl friend wears this shirt, yes he does Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
... then it's time to "step up" to a "monster truck" ....

http://news.msn.com/us/us-could-anno...iraq-officials

U.S. could announce more troops to Iraq -officials

"Surge #2"?
when his girl friend wears this shirt, yes he does Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
... then it's time to "step up" to a "monster truck" ....
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't you two moronic fuckturds try to bullshit me. You spout your superiority here every day.Only thing is you fail miserably. Now you two childish fuckheads go see if you can find some more pictures to look at.
Sometimes people like EVA can't see the obvious so they have to be told....over and over again.
http://news.msn.com/us/united-states...sonnel-to-iraq

That should be a little over a 1,000 now.
Don't you two moronic fuckturds try to bullshit me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If we were going to bullshit you, ...

.... we wouldn't have to try. With you its genetics.
Sometimes people like EVA can't see the obvious so they have to be told....over and over again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If we were going to bullshit you, ...

.... we wouldn't have to try. With you its genetics. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why would anyone take instruction from you two dumb fucks LMAO. Lexie lacking it is obvious your genetics are in trouble. Family tree look like a utility pole?
Why would anyone take instruction from you two dumb fucks LMAO. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why do you then?
Why do you then? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only in your perverted dreams lexie.
Only in your perverted dreams lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Unfortunately you obsessive posting is no "dream" ... it's a sad reality.
sorry again Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, you're still sorry and you're still stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that's not a lie.
Yes, you're still sorry and you're still stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that's not a lie.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who turned over you rock no balls? Need your ass handed to you again? < No balls king of the dumb.
[QUOT E=LexusLover;1055678096]Unfortunately you obsessive posting is no "dream" ... it's a sad reality.[/QUOTE

Apparently you are the only one obsessing, about me.
Who turned over you rock no balls? Need your ass handed to you again? < No balls king of the dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Despite your stupid remarks otherwise, Ekim the inbred Chimp, U.S. pilots have "left the ship", and they're "back in Iraq" making bomb runs. Meanwhile, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all you can do is babble on about "sticks and stones", you stupid, giggling jackass!