In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

Despite your stupid remarks otherwise, Ekim the inbred Chimp, U.S. pilots have "left the ship", and they're "back in Iraq" making bomb runs. Meanwhile, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all you can do is babble on about "sticks and stones", you stupid, giggling jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let's check this out no balls, the Iraqi's have granted legal immunity to our troops again . So you can quit disrespecting our military, but you will still retain the name no balls. Don't forget the ones on the ground as advisers. > < no balls the king of dumb.
Don't forget the ones on the ground as advisers. > < no balls the king of dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you absolutely certain that IBIdiot is the "king of dumb" and not the queen?
Let's check this out no balls, the Iraqi's have granted legal immunity to our troops again . So you can quit disrespecting our military, but you will still retain the name no balls. Don't forget the ones on the ground as advisers. > < no balls the king of dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Quit deflecting, Ekim the inbred Chimp, your earlier comments on this matter had nothing to do with a SOFA. Your earlier stupid claim -- even after Odumbo deployed the Bush -- was that U.S. forces would not be involved in Iraq.

How's that "Hope and Change" working for ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Are you absolutely certain that IBIdiot is the "king of dumb" and not the queen? Originally Posted by bigtex
You're still suffering from water on the brain, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Quit deflecting, Ekim the inbred Chimp, your earlier comments on this matter had nothing to do with a SOFA. Your earlier stupid claim -- even after Odumbo deployed the Bush -- was that U.S. forces would not be involved in Iraq.

How's that "Hope and Change" working for ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

:

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
YOU LIED
It's all he does I'va.
According to news broadcasting overnight, Obaminable has declared victory AGAIN in Iraq. Apparently he has quelled the ISIS assault.

Remarkable.
YOU LIED Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who is lying about and deflecting from your earlier, stupid claim that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. The pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Obama on vacation.....

It is you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who is lying about and deflecting from your earlier, stupid claim that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. The pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One thing about you no balls, you don't mind compounding one lie with several others. You cannot find where I said your statement, and wtf does the air strikes have to do with it ? More deflection from out obsessive lying SOB. < No balls king of the dumb.
That is "Playing Thru"..............
One thing about you no balls, you don't mind compounding one lie with several others. You cannot find where I said your statement, and wtf does the air strikes have to do with it ? More deflection from out obsessive lying SOB. < No balls king of the dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You were quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq, but the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". And that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
You lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You were quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq, but the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". And that's "no lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lies and more lies
Lies and more lies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that what you said to your "Mommy" when she told you about ...

...........no Santa Claus?
Lies and more lies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". As pointed out above, you were correctly quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". As pointed out above, you stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. But as pointed out above, the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". And there's nary a lie except yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
Is that what you said to your "Mommy" when she told you about ...

...........no Santa Claus? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you want to suck In Bred Hankerings dick just PM him don't go through me I am not his pimp.

You're the liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". As pointed out above, you were correctly quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". As pointed out above, you stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. But as pointed out above, the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". And there's nary a lie except yours, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you weren't so fucking stupid it would dawn on you #590 is your post not mine no balls. The only thing I said about troops in Iraq was pertaining to 2011 not current events, so again you lie.