SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

... Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
hey no fair!!!! you put your comment in the title field and I can't quote it.
Kogda sutenerstvo zakanchivayetsya, druzhba zakanchivayetsya
Not sure if Thor's just a bot similar to the Subreddit Simulator shitposting or just some idiot who went off their meds and started shitposting.
does that help ... Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
Not at all. Perhaps rehab might.
Not sure if Thor's just a bot similar to the Subreddit Simulator shitposting or just some idiot who went off their meds and started shitposting. Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow

let me help ... is that your fetish in your pic.

think about WAR ... and not having 100% proof ( proof + act of used) to start one

now the OP on used of advance tech. that is far beyond my understanding (assume viusal proof ... but not act of used ... something on that line ... " THE X-FILE smoking man "TRUST no one)
There is a family saying bad weather hurricane travel in a pattern ... New Orlean got whole shit more MONEY than Texas from FEMA ...

... someone took my money used it for their side project and seeing red
THE JOKE IS: with trillions of dollars in gift for years of spying ... you only need to used 33% to create a circle.

well, katrina had the last laugh.
more like badly manage gov. spending ... you would think every southern state which may get hit with a storm would have a instate plan to keep the work done instate with the fema money
right are you part of the new hollywood in texas ... where rent/condo/home is cheap?
why are you talking about it when that was a valid issue 12 years ago?
because it turn back time ... sim city ...lmao
its very oinky! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the chimp is out of oil " only chrimp i know is name "george" on channel 8 pbs...
bp oil spill was just a hollywood con job ... is new orlean out of oil too out just "kick out " of the oil industry