Tucker Carlson reports

Fuck that guy.

Originally Posted by Aunt Peg

dance angry chimp man dance
El Paso and Dayton on the same fuckin' day! Now that stupid racist dumbass sees something wrong?
El Paso and Dayton on the same fuckin' day! Now that stupid racist dumbass sees something wrong? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

he's been saying this for years. and the leftist media you watch have been telling you he's a lunatic. stop watching Rachel Madcow!

BAAHHHHHAAAAAA
he's been saying this for years. and the leftist media you watch have been telling you he's a lunatic. stop watching Rachel Madcow!

BAAHHHHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

How many fuckin' ways do I have to tell you I don't sit and watch cable infotainment?

I've seen her show. She's a big ol' lesbo on my side, but it doesn't mean I hang on her every word.

She provides excellent resource material, but I make my own assertions. Like Tucker being a lunatic. I came to my own conclusion.

He's a sick fuck playing to the crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9a_EezFQ0
How many fuckin' ways do I have to tell you I don't sit and watch cable infotainment?

I've seen her show. She's a big ol' lesbo on my side, but it doesn't mean I hang on her every word.

She provides excellent resource material, but I make my own assertions. Like Tucker being a lunatic. I came to my own conclusion.

He's a sick fuck playing to the crowd.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

do you know that Tucker helped the Madcow's career when they both worked at .. wait for it ... MSNBC?

bet you didn't know that.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tuck...-head-to-head/

Tucker Carlson Gave Rachel Maddow Her First Break. Now They’ll Battle Head to Head.

Some of you may not realize it, but Tucker Carlson has actually been around the cable news block. Carlson, who was recently given his own Fox News show a couple of months ago and then bumped up to 9 PM ET with the departure of Megyn Kelly, previously hosted programs on both CNN and MSNBC.

Well, during his stint at MSNBC, it was Carlson who gave one of cable news’ biggest names her first real break. Yep, Carlson introduced the news world to Rachel Maddow, current host of MSNBC’s top-rated program The Rachel Maddow Show.

In June 2005, a relatively unknown Maddow became a panelist on Tucker, Carlson’s MSNBC program that ran from 2005 to 2008. Maddow had hosted a morning program on Air America, Unfiltered, and had recently started hosting her self-titled radio program when she was tapped to be on Carlson’s show. She would eventually join MSNBC as a political analyst in 2008 and the rest is history.

u so ignert i wonders why i bothers insulting yer ignertance

because i can

BAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA
Changing the subject. And laughing. Shame!
Carl Fuckson.

Changing the subject. And laughing. Shame! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

BAAAHHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

i love Tucker.
Originally Posted by Aunt Peg;

thank you valued angry chimp man