ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

She’s a picker of some sort Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
This is as good a time as any to mention one of my all time favourite frazes....

fuckin Nikki.....
Spellcheck, Stewie

Whew
Spellcheck, Stewie

Whew
In the running for fraze of theyear.....

Old threDs got recycled. How efficient and green to conserve resources. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
She’s a picker of some sort Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Another new word. You're like an Urban Dictionary
Okay. I got Chad Karen, Stacey. What's a picker?
fuckin Carlos doing a FINE job covering for the "on assignment" Plastic Man.....

Wish gals such as the articulate ROCBRITTANY could respond in reviews. It’d be even better if she had multiple handles to discuss and quip with herself. Maybe using slight variations of dialect for the different voices in her head. No one on the board would enjoy the banter more than herselves. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
If I've said it once.....

fuckin Carlos....

There’s the defensiveness, now peppered with insults! The friendly relations with the neighboring student is a pleasant portrayal too. Balancing paying Rose for intercourse, with a righteous condemnation of those doing it outside of perceived boundaries seems tricky whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
There are people that believe it’s never a good time to lay with Rose for money, even if she’s your friend and attends colledge. However we have a committee that finds it acceptable to prostitute with her at approved times. And sex workers should wait until certain authorities find it morally OK to commence illicit activities. Wow what a trip to be that desperate for control whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
as company I work at changed to Obama approved care not wanting ta pay the Cadillac care tax.

I'm using it ta pay off bills from what it now does not cover

mmmm like getting sick n going to the hospital for a few days

it costs more but what I had copay 150. copay now mmmm 4000 Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
you are now 1 for 36,902.... congrats!!
you are now 1 for 36,902.... congrats!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
That one is worthy on its own!

That one is worthy on its own!

. Originally Posted by rooster
There are plenty of WKs here, so the girls seeing the reviews are a given.
The Same WKs are trigger happy with RTMs as well!!
Dont want their baby to get upset....on we goo Originally Posted by Notuagain
the real common denominator here is that you had a thing for all 3, and were rejected by all 3. I'm only surprised that you didn't try to lump Gabrielle in there too. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that you're not only willing, but eager, to lie about all 3. And me, apparently. Originally Posted by Doove
Welcome back.....
The Rookie gets his first base hit....

Thankfully they're as harmless and impotent as lefty liberals. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Originally Posted by Doove
the real common denominator here is that you had a thing for all 3, and were rejected by all 3. I'm only surprised that you didn't try to lump Gabrielle in there too. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that you're not only willing, but eager, to lie about all 3. And me, apparently.

Welcome back..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Check the reviews, Sticker

Crying fake news only works with morons

And I wouldn't fuck Baby China Doll with your cock
11in of sweet cock bare up in Karen’s tiny tight ass Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki