Other Hobby Sites

And if I fucked up and wasn't supposed to discuss other boards mods please delete.
I found TER is worthless here in Nebraska, but when I lived in the southwest in a larger city, it was very useful. I still prefer eccie because you can actually discuss the ladies.
I've found that writing reviews on TER is a bit of pain because you can't rate things the way you want unless such and such an activity took place. So you submit a review, had a great time, rate it a 9 but since there was no anal they won't accept it at that rating or something stupid along those lines.

For some gals they have more reviews on there, and even with the full access at least most guys will mention in the stuff that all can view whether or not they'd repeat.

Like anything it can be another handy tool but no where near as good as this site.
At least it seems like I'm not the only one who thinks its a little lacking. The next 6 months I'm everywhere from North Dakota to Nevada to Florida. I was hoping to make it easier to set up short notice things without risking BP disasters but it doesn't look like its going to help that much. I wish I just had the funds to bring along a travel companion to be on call.
I tried TER before I found Eccie and it seemed useless to me.
Moved thread here.

#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.
At least it seems like I'm not the only one who thinks its a little lacking. The next 6 months I'm everywhere from North Dakota to Nevada to Florida. I was hoping to make it easier to set up short notice things without risking BP disasters but it doesn't look like its going to help that much. I wish I just had the funds to bring along a travel companion to be on call. Originally Posted by I like rice

Much as having a constant companion might be fun, imo, it could get very tedious, kind of like having your spouse or s.o. travel along.

However, quite likely there may a provider or two or three out there who would enjoy traveling along with you, but she be doing so for business reasons.

And, at end of day, y'all could enjoy some drinks or dinner and maybe even a bit more.

ijs because I have been there several times in the not so distant past.
http://daddyslist.com/

BP style ads (just like here).
With simple style reviews.
Scrolling Pics.
Interesting. I have already spotted Jessica Revellie on there.

http://daddyslist.com/texas/austin/e...itetight/7236/

I like that ads have a rate posted, and you can even filter by rate, age, ethnicity. I'll keep an eye on it to see you shows up on there, but I'll stick to verified/reviewed chics here or p411. Seems the like safest bet.
Contact them to link your reviews to your TER ID. They have information on doing that there. Originally Posted by Elise Jolie
That's true.
The loop-hole is that I can't link any of my doubles reviews; therefore I can't read reviews of myself plus another lady. I can only read my singles reviews. they told me they can only link one profile page to my website (my singles reviews) so any additional pages (one per doubles partner) are considered another profile.

I've found that writing reviews on TER is a bit of pain because you can't rate things the way you want unless such and such an activity took place. So you submit a review, had a great time, rate it a 9 but since there was no anal they won't accept it at that rating or something stupid along those lines. Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
YES! It is so freaking ridiculous!
They deduct 4 points from the score you give a lady, then add back in
1 if she did deep french kissing
1 if she will do anal (even if you didn't do it or want it)
1 if she will do two men at once
1 if she is bi sexual/will bring a 2nd provider.

So the very first hobbyist who reviewed me GUESSED that I wouldn't do doubles and wasn't bi. Whatever he wrote on the profile is what permanently remains there.

from then on out, TER refuses to change the answer in my profile page .

Ridiculous.

I've even gotten reviews of doubles sessions but the question "Will she bring a 2nd provider?" remains answered "NO."
WOW! Great thread. I know of a new (I think its about two years old) private men's only site called USA Monger Guide. http://usamongerguide.com/index.php
You might be able to help eccie "keep it civil" by not referring to ERAPS in the disrespectful way that you did. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Good point disrespectful to each others.Folk's go nuts over boards and opinions.
Are there any sites as reputable as eccie or P411 that is consistently used in AR?
Thehobbyfinder
Tnaboard
Adultfinder
TER
Redbook
P411
WOW! Great thread. I know of a new (I think its about two years old) private men's only site called USA Monger Guide. http://usamongerguide.com/index.php Originally Posted by Dreaming 808
USA Monger Guide changed their name to Monger Guide. Looks like there was some type of friction between USA Sex Guide and USA Monger Guide so the admin on USA Monger Guide changed the name of the site to Monger Guide to smooth things over. Here's the new link. www.mongerguide.com