Flynn reverses guilty plea!

Bambino you, IB and LL were wrong. Cant you just admit it and move on? You pressed me about Flynn not losing his pension. I saw that you were right, publicly admitted it and moved on. Why cant you do the same? Originally Posted by themystic
Not as wrong as you making blatantly false accusations without substantive citation to back up your fallacious claims. All I ever claimed was that Flynn will be exonerated, your claims otherwise are lies.

It’s pathetic to see some so called Libertarians in this forum rooting with glee to see the government ruin people’s lives. Comey admitted he set up Flynn. Even though the agents didn’t think he lied. They have Manafort in solitary confinement for tax evasion for crissakes. Fuckin guy is going crazy. WTF should be appalled by what’s going on. But he’s not a Libertarian. Just a vindictive Liberal. Originally Posted by bambino
+1

A life long innocent military man accused of being a sellout wont defend himself. LMAO!!!! Hes a guilty fuck Bambino. He might go to jail anyway. In fact if he would have plead guilty that last court appearance, he would have gone to jail. Fuck Flynn. Hes a traitor Originally Posted by themystic
Team Mueller said Flynn wasn't a traitor, meaning your claim that he is is a lie.
Not as wrong as you making blatantly false accusations without substantive citation to back up your fallacious claims. All I ever claimed was that Flynn will be exonerated, your claims otherwise are lies.

+1

Team Mueller said Flynn wasn't a traitor, meaning your claim that he is is a lie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He wasn't exonerated. You are making up stuff again. We are used to that. Your post cant be taken serious. Hope you get to feeling better soon
He wasn't exonerated. You are making up stuff again. We are used to that. Your post cant be taken serious. Hope you get to feeling better soon Originally Posted by themystic
It is your absurd opinion that this is a closed issue that can't be taken seriously. The "investigators" are still being investigated.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 12:25 PM
It’s pathetic to see some so called Libertarians in this forum rooting with glee to see the government ruin people’s lives. Comey admitted he set up Flynn. Even though the agents didn’t think he lied. They have Manafort in solitary confinement for tax evasion for crissakes. Fuckin guy is going crazy. WTF should be appalled by what’s going on. But he’s not a Libertarian. Just a vindictive Liberal. Originally Posted by bambino

+1

[/COLOR] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think both Flynn and Manafort used their positions for profit.

I think they both should be hanged sooner rather than later.

If more people thought like me these shady donations to the Clinton Foundation and Trump , would cease.

But as long as yall keep voting for thrse crooks...
I think both Flynn and Manafort used their positions for profit.

I think they both should be hanged sooner rather than later.

If more people thought like me these shady donations to the Clinton Foundation and Trump , would cease.

But as long as yall keep voting for thrse crooks...
Originally Posted by WTF
What position did Flynn use for personal profit? Team Mueller testified in court, under oath, that Flynn's relationship with Turkey had ended before Trump appointed him to be National Security Advisor.
What position did Flynn use for personal profit? Team Mueller testified in court, under oath, that Flynn's relationship with Turkey had ended before Trump appointed him to be National Security Advisor. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In reviewing your posts, You defend the Saudis. You defend the Russians. You defend Trump. Im not surprised you are defending this convicted liar.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...39&FORM=VDQVAP
In reviewing your posts, You defend the Saudis. You defend the Russians. You defend Trump. Im not surprised you are defending this convicted liar.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...39&FORM=VDQVAP
Originally Posted by themystic
An indictment based on the fruit of the poisonous tree is itself illegal. And the investigators are still being investigated. Flynn will be exonerated ... especially since the original investigators are on record as reporting that Flynn did not, in fact, "lie".
If it weren't so sad, it would be hilarious to hear the Liberals ranting about a defendant being allowed to exercise his Constitutional rights with respect to a criminal action brought again him. But it is so sad to see those who were the champion of the "little guy" against "Big Government" be so hypocritical to the core! Apparently, as long as it's against a person who worked with or for Trump it's ok to deprive them of their Constitutionally protected rights for a fair trial and equal treatment.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 12:58 PM
What position did Flynn use for personal profit? Team Mueller testified in court, under oath, that Flynn's relationship with Turkey had ended before Trump appointed him to be National Security Advisor. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Jesus...Turkey was wanting to pay the turncoat to kidnap someone here in this country. Someone who was wanting to get rid of that Muslim cocksucker running Turkey.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/muelle...-michael-flynn
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 01:01 PM
Read the article in the link below and see just how easy Flynn turned turncoat!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b099512f8376d4
Jesus...Turkey was wanting to pay the turncoat to kidnap someone here in this country. Someone who was wanting to get rid of that Muslim cocksucker running Turkey.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/muelle...-michael-flynn
Originally Posted by WTF
The "opinion" of the communist propaganda organ known as the Daily Beast means shit. Team Mueller testified in court, under oath, that Flynn's relationship with Turkey had ended before Trump appointed him to be National Security Advisor.
If it weren't so sad, it would be hilarious to hear the Liberals ranting about a defendant being allowed to exercise his Constitutional rights with respect to a criminal action brought again him. But it is so sad to see those who were the champion of the "little guy" against "Big Government" be so hypocritical to the core! Apparently, as long as it's against a person who worked with or for Trump it's ok to deprive them of their Constitutionally protected rights for a fair trial and equal treatment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What wasn't fair? A judge asked him his plea. He said guilty. Then the judge asked him if he wanted him to sentence him right now. He looked like a 5 year old boy who had peed in his pants. He decided he had some more snitching to do. Your "little guy" analogy with King Trump and his self described "deplorables" is laughable LL. I hope you feel better soon
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 01:04 PM
If it weren't so sad, it would be hilarious to hear the Liberals ranting about a defendant being allowed to exercise his Constitutional rights with respect to a criminal action brought again him. But it is so sad to see those who were the champion of the "little guy" against "Big Government" be so hypocritical to the core! Apparently, as long as it's against a person who worked with or for Trump it's ok to deprive them of their Constitutionally protected rights for a fair trial and equal treatment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What jibberish are you muttering?

You still think the judge is going to help Flynn?

Good God Damn think nobody paid for that legal analysis you spit out concerning General Flynn plea agreement
What wasn't fair? Originally Posted by themystic
Standby! Patience is a virtue, ....

.... and the shoe is on the other foot soon enough!

"Due process" is a lengthy concept, and the "trial process" continues until about a month or longer in some instances beyond the date of the sentence in Federal Court. After all ... when is the election over these days?
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 01:09 PM
The "opinion" of the communist propaganda organ known as the Daily Beast means shit. Team Mueller testified in court, under oath, that Flynn's relationship with Turkey had ended before Trump appointed him to be National Security Advisor. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is not an opinion that Flynn was praising the attempted overthrow of Turkey's President before they paid him and he changed his mind months later. He is a fucking turncoat and should be shot.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b099512f8376d4