Young girls with LOW prices?

I'm not trying to shame her into anything. But if I were, it would be to have some tiny level of respect and appreciation for her customers. I don't expect that would be successful.
Come on guys, you all are ganging up on BD. It's starting to seem as though some of you have hidden agendas. Could it possibly be that all of this negativity towards her has something to do with her being hot but not giving in and conforming to be what you all want her to be? It's like you guys are trying to shame her into giving in and offering bbbj or becoming a more submissive type provider. Originally Posted by tyson

No. You couldn't be farther off target. She comes on here with her bitchy 'tude, gripes to and about EVERYTHING and everyone on every forum and continually bashes and degrades her potential customers.

You should re-read what she posts and how full of shit she is.

She's so busy she can't keep up, yet posts asking why she can't get clients to show up in ANY city that she goes to.

If she would have just kept her mouth shut then she could have just posted ads, given the services that she wanted and been fine. She has been given very sage advice about how to grow her repeat client base and attract and treat customers but she refuses to even consider it. So, she has easily alienated many, many more men than will ever call on her.

I saw her once in LR about 2 years ago, ( I gave references and obviously passed her screening but I did not reference anything related to eccie). NOTE, "once". Not for me, very rushed, as soon as you nut she wants you GONE. I'm a pretty handsome, in shape, very neat and clean 30 something professional who manicures and showers thoroughly before every date, never asks for extras etc. I never even considered going back. To be fair, I have had worse but it was much less expensive. She is not concerned in the least with your happiness and she has posted as much herself and stated that she will continue to do business as usual. She just wants you to open the door, hand her $400 ( Her $300 FEE PLUS TIP), Turn around and exist. And even then she "thinks" she has provided you with some meaningful service. She's not that good looking and the more that she posts the less attractive she becomes and THAT is the general consensus of every guy who has posted on this thread. If it were just one or two guys then you might have a point but you are WAY off the mark Tyson.
Boom! At last we hear from someone who has actually seen her.
  • tyson
  • 11-03-2015, 09:15 PM
No. You couldn't be farther off target. She comes on here with her bitchy 'tude, gripes to and about EVERYTHING and everyone on every forum and continually bashes and degrades her potential customers.

She's so busy she can't keep up, yet posts asking why she can't get clients to show up in ANY city that she goes to.

If she would have just kept her mouth shut then she could have just posted ads, given the services that she wanted and been fine. She has been given very sage advice about how to grow her repeat client base and attract and treat customers but she refuses to even consider it. So, she has easily alienated many, many more men than will ever call on her.

I saw her once in LR about 2 years ago, ( I gave references and obviously passed her screening but I did not reference anything related to eccie). NOTE, "once". Not for me, very rushed, as soon as you nut she wants you GONE. I'm a pretty handsome, in shape, very neat and clean 30 something professional who manicures and showers thoroughly before every date, never asks for extras etc. I never even considered going back. To be fair, I have had worse but it was much less expensive. She is not concerned in the least with your happiness and she has posted as much herself and stated that she will continue to do business as usual. She just wants you to open the door, hand her $400 ( Her $300 FEE PLUS TIP), Turn around and exist. And even then she "thinks" she has provided you with some meaningful service. She's not that good looking and the more that she posts the less attractive she becomes and THAT is the general consensus of every guy who has posted on this thread. If it were just one or two guys then you might have a point but you are WAY off the mark Tyson. Originally Posted by Initforfun
I can see her being that type of provider and for that reason among others I probably would not consider visiting with her (I couldn't anyway because of her nba), but some of these guys are really grilling her on her menu/nongfe and rate, not you init or watchout, but other guys. As it has been said many times, it's her body, she can choose what service she provides and who she sees, we have to respect that.

Just from reading the few post from her she makes it clear what type of provider she is and believe it or not, some guys really get off on those type of girls, which is apparent by the fact that she has been around for so long. Her personality reminds me of CD3 from the dallas board. While we may see her demeaning behavior toward her clients as a negative, other guys will look at that and perk up, maybe they want to try to tame her or something lol.

I saw her once in LR about 2 years ago, ( I gave references and obviously passed her screening but I did not reference anything related to eccie). NOTE, "once". Not for me, very rushed, as soon as you nut she wants you GONE. I'm a pretty handsome, in shape, very neat and clean 30 something professional who manicures and showers thoroughly before every date, never asks for extras etc. I never even considered going back. To be fair, I have had worse but it was much less expensive. She is not concerned in the least with your happiness and she has posted as much herself and stated that she will continue to do business as usual. She just wants you to open the door, hand her $400 ( Her $300 FEE PLUS TIP), Turn around and exist. And even then she "thinks" she has provided you with some meaningful service. She's not that good looking and the more that she posts the less attractive she becomes and THAT is the general consensus of every guy who has posted on this thread. If it were just one or two guys then you might have a point but you are WAY off the mark Tyson. Originally Posted by Initforfun
Now you need to stop lying on me...like you did years ago when you had you OTHER handle and started a rumor to damage my business with Ali cat. I know exactly who you are...now stop it! Your a freak! I'm glad I did rush you out it was probably because you was a freak then too! Stop lying on me I do not handle things the way your saying. Your full of shit just like you tried years ago to start a big lie on me. Your a joke dude, get a life or go get you some pussy your a miserable person dude. Anyone who has to LIE to sound good is pretty lame and pathetic grow the fuck up
Are you a bitch or a dude in it for fun?? The more you post the more you sound like a jealous bitch that has some bad vendetta against me...

Boom! At last we hear from someone who has actually seen her. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
About 2 years ago?? More like 3 or 4 IF I really did I don't remember this fuck
And here i was thinking this thread was coming to an end and here we go! More drama! I love it!
But keep on bashing me for no reason I swear you guys are talking me up business....the more you say how bad I'm going to do it's like business won't stop...so keep talking it up, at least your big mouths are worth something..:it's called KARMA
OK Just cant see it. But everyone has the right to pay what they want to on who they want. Just know way I could pay $300 for a menu that lite no kissing no DATY the covered blow job now the ? about touching the boobs would be a legit ? looks like to me. I wish SweetNLittle was still around to chime in on this it would get good then. Originally Posted by lil nicky
I miss sweet and little and she would not gang up on me with you guys....wtf
For the record, im not bashing you anymore. I just like reading the drama!
As I said MUCH earlier in this thread, when you find yourself in a hole, the first rule is to stop digging.
I'm not going to sit back and let anyone talk shit about me....especially when their ass started it...
And if you really think I give a fuck about someone not wanting to see me??? Hell no...like I said I'll be out of this sooner than you guys think. This is a means to an end...I'm just having fun on the board until my end...let me breath...why are you so offended by anything I say init?? Back the fuck up off me...your on my shit hard. Everyone sees it...
This has been an entertaining thread but, I would have liked to hear a few more ladies weigh in with their opinions...