In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

...I am not his pimp.
[/SIZE] Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Whose pimp are you?
If you weren't so fucking stupid it would dawn on you #590 is your post not mine no balls. The only thing I said about troops in Iraq was pertaining to 2011 not current events, so again you lie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was pointed out to your lying, stupid-ass that you were correctly quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Never was there a claim that the post was yours; so, you remain the liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. But as pointed out above, the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Hence, your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
Whose pimp are you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why do you need one? Are you queer for Ib'S gear?
It was pointed out to your lying, stupid-ass that you were correctly quoted and cited at #590, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Never was there a claim that the post was yours; so, you remain the liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". You stupidly claimed that U.S. forces would not again -- under your boy Odumbo -- be involved in Iraq. But as pointed out above, the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Hence, your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry cocksucker you can whine all you want, but I am glad we are out of there. If you want our men and women there dying for those pricks reup or just volunteer to go fight. If you want our people accountable to the Iraq's you are stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here you simple minded cocksucker is my post in it's entirety.This was said long before the current situation in Iraq, so SYFU your lies have been exposed again. Take #590 and stick it up your dick fucked ass. This was about the Iraq army dropping their weapons, abandoning equipment and running.
So what do you have to say about the Kurds taking up arms and fighting?
So what do you have to say about the Kurds taking up arms and fighting? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They are the only ones who will fight. However arming and supporting them is a slippery slope.
Here you simple minded cocksucker is my post in it's entirety.This was said long before the current situation in Iraq, so SYFU your lies have been exposed again. Take #590 and stick it up your dick fucked ass. This was about the Iraq army dropping their weapons, abandoning equipment and running. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And while you're at it, IBIdiot, what about post #33 in the Hamas thread? Have you swallowed that lie as well?

Chances are, I'va, that IBIdiot really meant a different post in a different thread.

It's a symptom for a disorder they just haven't identified yet.
Here you simple minded cocksucker is my post in it's entirety.This was said long before the current situation in Iraq, so SYFU your lies have been exposed again. Take #590 and stick it up your dick fucked ass. This was about the Iraq army dropping their weapons, abandoning equipment and running. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you made that claim after the Bush was dispatched to deal with the current situation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Hence, your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Because, as pointed out above, the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
But you made that claim after the Bush was dispatched to deal with the current situation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Hence, your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Because, as pointed out above, the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Even when confronted with his lies no balls continues to compound it with more lies, what a pathetic loser. Fold your tent and slink away you have run out of BS. You have no credibility now.
Even when confronted with his lies no balls continues to compound it with more lies, what a pathetic loser. Fold your tent and slink away you have run out of BS. You have no credibility now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eva
Eva Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Went way over your head 'eh no stones? Another of IB'S minions that is queer for his gear.
[SIZE="3"]Why do you need one? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. Have no use or need for any. But I understand you have to make a living.
Eva Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Now, which one is Eva?
No. Have no use or need for any. But I understand you have to make a living. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now, which one is no stones? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another if Ib"S minions with his/her nose up his butt, and a desire for his junk.
Now, which one is Eva? Originally Posted by LexusLover