"Je Suis Nigeria"?

Very revealing that you champion cock-suckers, Old-THUMPER. It's also notable that you championed slavery and cannibalism when it served your purposes to do so, Old-THUMPER. And you have yet to produce a single substantive post to support your "hating blacks" and "despising Japanese" lies, Old-THUMPER.

+1

Old-THUMPER is a pathetic "spook" who perversely tracks post counts while haunting a SHMB and who -- with all of his "special knowledge" -- cannot produce substantive sources to support his asinine comments and lies.

You and your lying butt-buddy, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, are getting along infamously, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
50 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you sure, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you lying, number-befuddled, bottom-feeding, butt-fucker?

I'll pray for you. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your prayers are as worthless as you are brainless, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Are you sure, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you lying, number-befuddled, bottom-feeding, butt-fucker?

prayers are worthless as a brainless, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion like me. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We agree, finally. Prayers ARE worthless. And you ARE brainless. I think you're really making some progress tonight in the realm of self-discovery. Bravo Chicken Dick!
We agree, finally. Prayers ARE worthless. And you ARE brainless. I think you're really making some progress tonight in the realm of self-discovery. Bravo Chicken Dick! Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You must have been wholly immersed in your poultry fetish when you stupidly ignored a key possessive pronoun, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, and you claimed you were a professional.
You must have been wholly immersed in your poultry fetish when you stupidly ignored a key possessive pronoun, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, and you claimed you were a professional. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nope. I really do think you're making progress tonight. Keep it up you odumbo minion. Do your hands get clammy when you start thinking about chicken dicks though?
Nope. I really do think you're making progress tonight. Keep it up you odumbo minion. Do your hands get clammy when you start thinking about chicken dicks though? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It's only you and a couple of other lib-retard fucktards who suffer from your poultry fetish, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, and you did stupidly ignore a key possessive pronoun in your previous post even though you claim you are a professional.
Got VOMIT, IBIDiot? Seems that's ALL you got nowadays.

It's only you and a couple of other lib-retard fucktards who suffer from your poultry fetish, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, and you did stupidly ignore a key possessive pronoun in your previous post even though you claim you are a professional. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fixed it for you.

prayers are worthless just like a brainless, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion like you.
Got VOMIT, IBIDiot? Seems that's ALL you got nowadays.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only vomit here is in your posts, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Fixed it for you.

prayers are worthless just like a brainless, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion like you.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You can't fix what you haven't mastered, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Hmmmm. You do realize that very group you described could just as easily be Republican. You are stupid. Nothing we can say will ever change that. Too many knocks on the head. You are definitely 'touched'. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Your prayers are as worthless as you are brainless, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • Old-T
  • 03-27-2015, 09:24 AM
It is quite clear:

--You have supported the confederate cause for a long time, and justified their entire slave economy, so yes, your hatred of blacks is quite apparent. Your comments against gays equally so. The other groups, well folks can read your comments and judge for themselves.

--But now you also want us to believe military spending is somehow not federal government spending. Maybe you would like the system of independent state armies, but that's not how it goes.

--Finally, how hypocritical of you to gripe about my money from NASA and AGO and DoD, but you have no such qualms about your retirement pay.

Yep, typical IB slop.

It's your gay o' prerogative to suck up to cock-suckers like the "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, Old-THUMPER. And it's notable that you are still championing slavery and cannibalism when it suits you to do so, Old-THUMPER, e.g., Stand Watie was a slave owning Cherokee chief and the last Confederate general to surrender his command, Old-THUMPER. So take your hypocritical, trolling ass and go suck Stumpy's biggen, Old-THUMPER.

Furthermore, you lying jackass, you have yet to produce a single substantive post to support your "hate blacks, Japanese and Native Americans" lies, Old-THUMPER.

You really should worry about who you let *drill* your *mine shaft*, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You bragged about how you specialize in *working* those *shafts*, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is quite clear:

--You have supported the confederate cause for a long time, and justified their entire slave economy, so yes, your hatred of blacks is quite apparent. Your comments against gays equally so. The other groups, well folks can read your comments and judge for themselves.

--But now you also want us to believe military spending is somehow not federal government spending. Maybe you would like the system of independent state armies, but that's not how it goes.

--Finally, how hypocritical of you to gripe about my money from NASA and AGO and DoD, but you have no such qualms about your retirement pay.

Yep, typical IB slop
. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're lying again, Old-THUMPER, your hypocritical thread denigrating government disbursements to Red States -- including money you received -- included military retirees, you lying sack of shit. And Stand Watie was one of those slave owning Cherokee chiefs you rush to defend, and Watie was the last Confederate general to surrender his command, Old-THUMPER. So take your hypocritical, trolling ass and go suck Stumpy's biggen, Old-THUMPER.

51 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have yet to explain why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis like you are now lying and misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
  • Old-T
  • 03-27-2015, 02:27 PM
Lie Mongering IB,

When did I ever mention Watie, much less defend him?

Oh, that's right, I didn't.

But we already know you have no regard for actual facts.

Unlike you I do not equate one Cherokee with the entire peoples.

More IB lies, that's all. But again, it IS IB we are talking about.
Lie Mongering IB,

When did I ever mention Watie, much less defend him?

Oh, that's right, I didn't.

But we already know you have no regard for actual facts.

Unlike you I do not equate one Cherokee with the entire peoples.

More IB lies, that's all. But again, it IS IB we are talking about.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a stupid, hypocritical jackass who is on record bemoaning the fate of the Cherokee (who were slave owners), Old-THUMPER, and you're a really retarded SOB if you imagine for one moment Confederate General Stand Watie's troops were good ol' boys from Virginia. Hence, Old-THUMPER, you'd be the lying, stupid jackass.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2015, 03:06 PM
You're a stupid, hypocritical jackass who is on record bemoaning the fate of the Cherokee (who were slave owners), Old-THUMPER, and you're a really retarded SOB if you imagine for one moment Confederate General Stand Watie's troops were good ol' boys from Virginia. Hence, Old-THUMPER, you'd be the lying, stupid jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Concerning your claim that the Cherokee were slave owners, did they enslave Negroes?