Daughter of Random Thoughts

Range time is more fun.
Some days you read something & you have to read it a second time before you say "damn he really said that" 👏
Good for him saying it
Range time is more fun. Originally Posted by arealone
I don't know about you but my range time cleanup takes a lot longer than an HHR or HR visit.
I don't know about you but my range time cleanup takes a lot longer than an HHR or HR visit. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Then your not doing it it right
Then your not doing it it right Originally Posted by arealone
Then how am I doing it wrong?
  • Sandy
  • 09-06-2022, 06:45 PM
Some days you read something & you have to read it a second time before you say "damn he really said that" 👏 Originally Posted by WMJ4657
You mean how he spent his high dollar to get on here while he is with a high dollar to talk about how great it is?

I want to read that review how he spent his money wisely.

It would read: She got me in the folding chair position with a hot computer on my lap going after the haters on eccie.
(Best time was spent being a white knight hearing someone bitch and complain)
I think it was angry sex afterwards.?

I left with notes on how to write her review.
Then how am I doing it wrong? Originally Posted by aloysius.x
I know that when I pay for 60 minutes of range time I'm going to get 60 minutes in the lane. And as far as after range clean up I enjoy cleaning my firearms. It ensures that next time I get range time it's time spent shooting,not spent with FTF or FTE issues.
Of the Following:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
I know that when I pay for 60 minutes of range time I'm going to get 60 minutes in the lane. And as far as after range clean up I enjoy cleaning my firearms. It ensures that next time I get range time it's time spent shooting,not spent with FTF or FTE issues. Originally Posted by arealone
Ah, so you do agree, then. I'm used to breakdown and cleaning of 5 afterwards. Takes a couple hours to do it right vs 5-10 minute shower. Glad we're on the same page.
That feeling you get after reuniting with someone very dear and haven’t seen in awhile 😌
Try to spend the weekend in NWA & noisy around here! Cat fights can create noise big time. Old cat loses her spot in pecking order I guess & tries smacking other's around & they fight back. Might get loud so close the windows
Saw an ad that said “no CIM, no pussy eating, no anal….” But bareback and CIP is acceptable.

Wut?

The sense is not sensing
One of my ole time friends in Little Rock looks like Scotty Kilmer.😎
Fyi, I missssss pegging that hole I think it’s soon time for a visit!
Saw an ad that said “no CIM, no pussy eating, no anal….” But bareback and CIP is acceptable.

Wut?

The sense is not sensing Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I too have seen her strange adds.I think
she is a tree hugger,she is always talking about perhaps deciduous conifer trees, maybe She is also into strange sports I never heard of,butt ice skating, which is totally bizarre. I wouldn't touch this one with my 10 foot pole.