NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I Agree with Satin on the Clown. Glad he is ahead of schedule. I hope he proves me wrong as well and turns out to be a bad ass instead of an ass Clown.

I am also looking forward to seeing McKinney the new LB, he is a big ol linebacker.

Hopefully Mallet can beat out Hoyer, we know Hoyer sucks already. It will be sad if Mallet isn't any better. Hopefully Savage will pull his head out of his ass, last year "he couldn't pour piss out of boot if the instructions were written on the heel". Quote of the year???
  • Satin
  • 07-24-2015, 09:28 AM
Daddio, man sadly I strongly feel Hoyer will get the starting job....at least initially.

Did you get training camp tics? Hopefully I will see you there. Maybe the Clown will show off his "impressive training camp speed"...

Did you see BabyMaker's wife finally filed for divorce?
No I wasn't paying close enough attention for training camp tickets. Wish I would have.

Baby maker is a free man. Hide your snatch!!!

Did you see BabyMaker's wife finally filed for divorce? Originally Posted by Satin

Baby maker is a free man. Hide your snatch!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
AWWWWW shit!!!

Hope this fool doesn't start doing what James Harden did and start hitting strip clubs looking to spend 100g's on the baddest hoe he thinks he has seen in his life! He should know there's already a long line of willing pussy just waiting on him to hit! LMAO!!!!
It has just been reported that Clowney has been put on the physically unable to perform list. I don't expect him until the 4th game at least. I really expect him to take most of the year to get back into 100% football shape
The PUP list he was put on was for training camp. It is separate from the regular season PUP list. If he goes on that he will miss six games automatic.

I'm expecting regular season PUP list too. There is no good reason to take the chance until you are completely sure he is 100% on that knee. Any setback could be devastating. I'd rather he missed the first six games instead of the last ten. We'll need him if we make the playoffs. 10 weeks, 11 actually, should be enough for him to get in game shape and have a handle on the assignments.

Someone important will more than likely be down come week seven anyway. It will be time for Clowney to make his entrance.

The first six weeks, Chiefs, Panthers, Bucs, Falcons, Colts, Jags.
We should beat the Chiefs, Bucs and Jags without Clowney. The Colts game is at home so it would be nice to have all hands on deck for that one but if we can play solid and steal one either in Carolina or Atlanta we'll have a 4-2 record with a 1-1 division. The rest of the season is way too early to call. Too many variables with the Bill and Jets. Who knows which Saints team will show up this year. Pats will be looking to steam roll everyone, but can they? Bengals should be tough but beatable. Monday night at the Bengals after the bye week, that could very well be the make or break game when you look back after the regular season is over.
  • Satin
  • 07-28-2015, 08:45 AM
Yeah too bad about The Clown. Even though they were raving about how good he was progressing, I was expecting this. As BM said, if he goes on the regular season PUP list, he's gonna miss 6 games. If he's not 100% ready, I also prefer them to be cautious with him. It's not only his injury, but he still has to learn a very complex RAC defense. The General (John McClain) was hoping they would go ahead and let him play and come in on obvious pass rushing downs to get after the QB. That's what he was brought here to do anyway. No dropping back in coverage or trying to read the offense, just go kill the QB.

I still have my doubts this guy will ever pan out. I hope he does because he's still young, and he's a physical specimen.

Yeah our schedule looks very favorable. The QB situation doesn't appear to be very good. But if either one can step up and at least be a "game-manager", Baby-Maker can stay healthy and Hopkins can take a step forward, our offense can do very well.

Training camp finally!
Whoa!
Just in. Brady's 4 game suspension has been upheld by Goodell.
NFLPA to file a Federal appeal.
Looks like it might get nasty.
Fucking AWESOME!!!!!

Now let's see if the courts will agree with the league or Tom Shady
It's not good for the game.

If this goes in front of a judge with sworn testimony the NFL will not win regardless of the decision.
Brady is already saying it is common practice to destroy his cell phone frequently. Sounds like he was texting from his hobby phone. Sound advice to destroy that mfer every so often!!! LOL.
No Telling what kinda text to Snatch Brady was making, prolly similar to the Farve texts, LOL
I agree if it goes before a judge it's a no win situation for the NFL...but to let pretty boy Tom Shady get away with it would set a terrible precedent for the league IMO

My hate for the Cheatriots aside LOL

Having said all that...LeVeon Bell's suspension gets reduced from 3 games to 2...
I agree if it goes before a judge it's a no win situation for the NFL...but to let pretty boy Tom Shady get away with it would set a terrible precedent for the league IMO

My hate for the Cheatriots aside LOL

Having said all that...LeVeon Bell's suspension gets reduced from 3 games to 2... Originally Posted by DickEmDown

There are those who hate Brady like you but many more that don't. Some love him. Some, like me, are indifferent. I'm pulling for Brady cuz I think Goodell is an idiot.
We agree that it is a no win for the league.
The worst outcome for Brady is martyrdom unless the league can find a way to turn him into Pete Rose....They'll try too in order to save face.
...I think Goodell is an idiot.

The worst outcome for Brady is martyrdom unless the league can find a way to turn him into Pete Rose....They'll try too in order to save face. Originally Posted by boardman
^^^^
Pretty much

Although I think if they try to "Pete Rose" him they won't be successful...like you said, he probably has more people that love him, than love to hate him...
I'm so ready for football. We need a Cowboys thread!!