In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

[ Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

They just love your dumb ass at the home don't they no stones.
Give up sucker.
They just love your dumb ass at the home don't they no stones.
Give up sucker. Originally Posted by i'va little one
=
Muskogee is to stupid pictures what Slobbrin is to stupid videos.

Neither able to express an opinion.

You are as sharp as a sack of marbles no stones. However you do provide comic relief.
= Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Neither able to express an opinion. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
says to two top condentors for next years Dip Shit of the Year

Is that a complete sentence..LOL...kinda ironic, no?

I see you are coming up on 20,000 moronic posts..congratulations on wasting that much of your life making a total fucking fool of yourself, you fucking homophobic, misogynistic dipshit of the year.
Why don't you put yourself out of your misery by going down to Nau's Enfield Drug, buying rat poison, gluing it to your ass, then licking it off?
Is that a complete sentence..LOL...kinda ironic, no?

I see you are coming up on 20,000 moronic posts..congratulations on wasting that much of your life making a total fucking fool of yourself, you fucking homophobic, misogynistic dipshit of the year.
Why don't you put yourself out of your misery by going down to Nau's Enfield Drug, buying rat poison, gluing it to your cat's ass, then licking it off? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Now who can argue with THAT?

Sybill has now morphed into IBIdiot! It was only natural.

Rat poison? Really? I figured you to prescribe Zyklon B. if you were who you say you are, it would have been a natural, Chaver, or is that Chazer?

Pussywhipped fraud!
says to two top condentors for next years Dip Shit of the Year Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You are as sharp as a sack of marbles no stones. However you do provide comic relief. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Need I say more? Nope

You are as sharp as a sack of marbles no stones. However you do provide comic relief. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Need I say more? Nope Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO you really like kissing that white guy no stones, that is the third time you have showed us. to each his own I am glad you have come out.
Now who can argue with THAT?

Sybill has now morphed into IBIdiot! It was only natural.

Rat poison? Really? I figured you to prescribe Zyklon B. if you were who you say you are, it would have been a natural, Chaver, or is that Chazer?

Pussywhipped fraud! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe you incorrectly quoted me.
I believe you incorrectly quoted me. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Oh yeah? About the rat poison, Mr. Angry Homo man?

Of course if my wife led me around by the short and curlies the way yours does, I'd be a little confused too.

But I quoted you correctly. Used the "quote" button and everything.

Is that a complete sentence..LOL...kinda ironic, no?. It's more than ironic, considering the fragment you used to try and point it out, not to mention the faggoty little "LOL" giggle!

Why don't you put yourself out of your misery by going down to Nau's Enfield Drug, buying rat poison, gluing it to your ass, then licking it off? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You're a fucking liar too!

Maybe you should start repeating yourself, IBFaggot!
LMAO you really like kissing that white guy no stones, that is the third time you have showed us. to each his own I am glad you have come out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Adding homophobia to your racism, eh, LittleEva? You are the only person who can actually dumb down stupid.

Adding homophobia to your racism, eh, LittleEva? You are the only person who can actually dumb down stupid.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LMAO you are a dim bulb along with being a dull knife .