Houston Vs. Dallas

This thread as ridiculous as another BSC thread that died over summer!! BSC girls on here need there own section.

Most girls are BSC thinking it will better business. Wrong. You look like a fool!!
Carry on though. I love seeing the crazies come out!!
tit tat raising her rates and getting a photographer?? what a freaking joke!! like I said before, this ho ain't worth a food stamp with that stamped concrete ass........
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 01:22 PM
why are you posting links to a story with pictures showing how you got your ass stomped out. If you had no hands back then I'm betting you dont have any now. You need to slow down before someone merks your ass. From the pics posted you look weak and fragile. Dam near Hobo status. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You such a baller SC. When I'm in a bad mood, I go walk in the hood late at night. My favorite hood to walk in is east of 288 and south of 610 by Mlk/Cullen, cause it's real hoody and it aint too far from the Med Center. Do you live over there? If so, I can stop by next time I'm in your hood. ha ha. Those folks think I'm down on my luck, but I explain I'm just getting some exercise.
It aint a big deal really. It's very therapeutic for anger management. Maybe you should try it in a white neighborhood like River Oaks. Probably equally exciting, but in a different way. Dawg.
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2017, 01:30 PM
I wish it was free! Originally Posted by tiatate
It's not free but it is .99 cents, someone fucked you if you paid more sucker, your cheap site is also hosted for free with all the hooker ads running below.

Step it up before bragging again, website ain't sh%t these days, we're not in the early 90s anymore

https://www.godaddy.com/domains/99-cent-domains
You such a baller SC. When I'm in a bad mood, I go walk in the hood late at night. My favorite hood to walk in is east of 288 and south of 610 by Mlk/Cullen, cause it's real hoody and it aint too far from the Med Center. Do you live over there? If so, I can stop by next time I'm in your hood. ha ha.
It aint a big deal really. It's very therapeutic for anger management. Maybe you should try it in a white neighborhood like River Oaks. Probably equally exciting, but in a different way. Dawg. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Usually when I see a scrawny looking white dude walking in the hood I immediately think strung-out or Hobo looking to get his wig split. tbh
  • pxmcc
  • 09-21-2017, 01:43 PM
Well apparently your peeps see trouble, cause no one's jacked with me yet. One dude followed me, so I turned around, beckoned him in, and he did...squat.

I'm 6'0, 170, no more, no less. I'm sure you're 6'5, 280, and solid muscle. Right? And you also have black belts in 4 different disciplines, yes? lol.
New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
You already said that... pretty sure no one gave a fuck the first time either.
Well apparently your peeps see trouble, cause no one's jacked with me yet. One dude followed me, so I turned around, beckoned him in, and he did...squat.

I'm 6'0, 170, no more, no less. I'm sure you're 6'5, 280, and solid muscle. Right? Originally Posted by pxmcc

Dont be offended. Based on the pics you posted 9 of 10 people on this site would think you're a homeless fiend if they saw you walking in the hood. You done already posted a link of how you behave in an altercation. You get your ass curb stomped and then you come on here posting pics of your busted up ass grill. I wont brow beat you though if you think you tough then roll with that shit bro... But you dam near look like some kind of fiend tbh....

tell me again why are you walking the streets in the wee hours?
He was trollin for spinner midgets... like you.
I certainly hope so, I need some great horizontal shots for my website! Originally Posted by tiatate
The wide lens was for the standupz.....GENINUS
This all that's gonna end up happening to ya in the wee hrs when ya acting like a fiend and ya come across "O' Dawg" ;-)

Usually when I see a scrawny looking white dude walking in the hood I immediately think strung-out or Hobo looking to get his wig split. tbh Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Just picture that white dude on Malibus Most Wanted Thats probably exactly what it looks like.. I bet he don't walk on Cullen at night lmfao...
Not unless rent is due.
Ya know, I really don't even know what BSC means.