In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

But I quoted you correctly. Used the "quote" button and everything.
IBFaggot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Reread it, dicklicker. I didn't have "cat" in my quote.
LMAO you are a dim bulb along with being a dull knife . Originally Posted by i'va a little one
speaking of dim bulbs

should be your new avatar
speaking of dim bulbs Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

UR!
Even when confronted with his lies no balls continues to compound it with more lies, what a pathetic loser. Fold your tent and slink away you have run out of BS. You have no credibility now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How's that "Hope" and "Change" working out for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"? Because it's very evident that your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", because the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".
How's that "Hope" and "Change" working out for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"? Because it's very evident that your obedient submission to Odumbo has left you a fool and forcing you to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", because the pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No shit no balls? They are bombing in Iraq? WOW you are right up to the minute with news . How about the advisers on the ground? Haven't got that news yet? You simple fucking cocksucker I have not lied about anything, it is you tripping over your stupidity. Still weaseling.. < I got a idea, go fuck yourself.
No shit no balls? They are bombing in Iraq? WOW you are right up to the minute with news . How about the advisers on the ground? Haven't got that news yet? You simple fucking cocksucker I have not lied about anything, it is you tripping over your stupidity. Still weaseling.. < I got a idea, go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the whole point, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"! The pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", just like you said wouldn't happen, you stupid, Odumbo-indoctrinated jackass!
That's the whole point, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"! The pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", just like you said wouldn't happen, you stupid, Odumbo-indoctrinated jackass!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No balls you are such a lying SOB you can't keep up with them. Never said it and your lying ass knows it, fuck off your ass has been handed to you, and you are still trying to weasel out.
Iraq is back on the front page and now Obama has to make a hard decision. ISIS says that they will kill another journalist if Obama continues air strikes. Apparently they threatened Foley but the White House never told the American public about it.
Reread it, dicklicker. I didn't have "cat" in my quote. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The post I quoted did. Obviously you went back and doctored it within the 1 hour editing window. Another old IBIdiot trick. He's your Dumbledore!

You are a childish old fuck aren't you, Sybill?
Iraq is back on the front page and now Obama has to make a hard decision. ISIS says that they will kill another journalist if Obama continues air strikes. Apparently they threatened Foley but the White House never told the American public about it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A hard decision?

So we should stop our air strikes? Because they threaten to kill a war correspondent?

A journalist in a combat zone knows the risks of being there.

It's a hard decision for Obama to make.
After making statements about them being JV and all that it's just another nail in the coffin that will be his legacy.
The US has lost a tremendous amount of influence in the world. ISIS is thumbing their nose at us.

I don't think we can win a war against people who believe there is a reward in Heaven for killing and dying in the name of God.

As far as I can tell our alternatives are:
Take the fight to them or
wait for them to bring the fight to us.

Either way we will be fighting...
No balls you are such a lying SOB you can't keep up with them. Never said it and your lying ass knows it, fuck off your ass has been handed to you, and you are still trying to weasel out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How's that "Hope and CHANGE" working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"? The pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing IN Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", just like you said wouldn't happen, you stupid, Odumbo-indoctrinated jackass!
How's that "Hope and CHANGE" working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"? The pilots and planes have left the ship, and they're bombing IN Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", just like you said wouldn't happen, you stupid, Odumbo-indoctrinated jackass!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a one trick pony no balls. Your incessant droning will not erase your lies no balls nor will it change the fact the pilots have legal immunity now little weasel.
A hard decision?

So we should stop our air strikes? Because they threaten to kill a war correspondent?

A journalist in a combat zone knows the risks of being there.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Can't believe I have to explain this again...Obama can't even decide which BBQ place to go in Kansas City and now someone's life (and the reputation of the country) is on the line.
The post I quoted did. Obviously you went back and doctored it within the 1 hour editing window. Another old IBIdiot trick. He's your Dumbledore!

You are a childish old fuck aren't you, Sybill? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think you were trying to frame me for a prohibited topic, because you can't handle my arguments.