Young girls with LOW prices?

so these girls told you they are pimped? or are you using the force
Most girls don't talk shit about yall on here because most have Pimps who tell them how to run their whole business....lol those pimps make those girls do everything they say! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
You have officially hit rock bottom and this was the dead cat bounce

Geeeez!
Just to clarify from 50 pages ago to the topic started by badassbabyd

I love new, young, sexy girls with low prices!
Lol wtf are yall talking about?? Please go out today and get you some pussy. I'm about to get me some dick & be happy today...why don't yall go out and get some so yall can be happy too?
Best thread ever. This is why we come here. We garner information to make the best possible choice for each of us on where to either spend, or earn our hobby dollars. Thank you!
well i was gonna but since YOU say most of the girls on here are pimped im thinking again. so your the only one you no isnt for sure right?
I think I should earn college credit for sociology for reading this whole thread. Better than people watching at the mall!
i think if your gonna make a bold statement calling providers out for being pimped your need to elaborate, if i were a provider i might take offense.
Go get you some pussy and stop being one dude
Lol wtf are yall talking about?? Please go out today and get you some pussy. I'm about to get me some dick & be happy today...why don't yall go out and get some so yall can be happy too? Originally Posted by BabyDallass

You've been talking about all the dick/business you have been getting lately yet I've only seen one review. On the other hand, your counter parts, I mean the young girls that you and your posse have be picking on have been getting reviews left and right. They must be doing something right.
Just to clarify from 50 pages ago to the topic started by badassbabyd

I love new, young, sexy girls with low prices! Originally Posted by Initforfun
Come here daddy!!
honestly everytime you answer my wallet goes back into my pocket, tell you anything
me thinks someone put her foot in her mouf lol
ducks? hooker term for what Originally Posted by jeffycisme
For stupid.
I get carded for lottery tickets. Does that mean I'm young? Lol