The News in Political cartoons.

I have to issue a correction to the correction; my uncle was captured in Vietnam by the Viet Cong in 1961. I won't give more information because of the idiots of the left but he spent a short time as a POW as the VC wanted to show JFK that they could be reasonable. That is after executing on member of the squad and allowing another to die of his wounds. The US was involved in Vietnam before 1963. We also had people in World War I before the declaration of war by Wilson. See Lafayette Escadrille. Americans fighting for France. Or the Flying Tigers in China. Americans fighting against the Japanese. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
yeah.. but those were "unofficial" acts (prolly not legal) by americans before it became official. this was done with a wink and a nod.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
lol. ukraine has women fighters.
lol. ukraine has women fighters. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Their Moms must be Honey Badgers - 'cause they don't give a shit!

This link has the video, but it's in Russian or something. So here is the transcript:

yeah.. I saw that. theres a video with captions of this exchange between the woman and the soldier. I think the soldier was embarrassed.

here ya go. captioned.

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1497313160117772288
that sunflower comment... have to say that was brutal.

I didn't know the sunflower is the national flower of ukraine; blue & yellow.