Houston Vs. Dallas

Once she showed herself to be "short bus special" I stopped replying.

She says the same racist and pretentious stuff over and over. I mean how many times are you going to make a post and then at the end say ---> "(in my valley girl voice)" . It's clear that she thinks whites are the cause of all her problems. She is small minded.

Trying to reason with her is about as fun as playing level one on the original Mario Brothers, over and over. That shit get old quick.

Finally .... Don't PM me again OP. If I don't want to read your convoluted nonsense in public, I surly don't want to read it in private.

I didn't even open your message. Just stored in my folder under "crazy hooker PM's" just in case I need to reference it in the future.
She is sending messages to everyone on this thread she has sent me 5 already
She needs to stop sending me messages Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Yes, me too.
Yes, me too. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
If you told her to stop and she sent you another one after rtm them like he said..
RTM the messages as well as you asking her not to message you.
Guidelines against misuse of messaging system. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I did
You rawdoggin ghetto hoodrat skank bitch, dont send me another PM!
The girl has no bounds. She'll abuse anything as long as it gives her (what she believes) is an edge ahead.

Really, she comes across as a bully and a cheater. The type that would do any and everything to get her way.
New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
Almosf to #PLATINUM STATUS guys! Keep going!
Tell your PIMP that you need to lower the price of the BBFS if you want to get appointments.
Just say "I've gotta go back to the hats off specials like when I was a backpage whore".

tiatate
These gotta be worth 5 points a piece for clearly turning her thread into an ad.

She'll do things her way until a mod makes her do otherwise.

Sad that a grown woman has to be treated as a child.

How many felonies you got on your record, Tia?

New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in! Originally Posted by tiatate
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in! Originally Posted by tiatate

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!I Originally Posted by tiatate

Almosf to #PLATINUM STATUS guys! Keep going! Originally Posted by tiatate
Wheres your new review at you said you seen someone yesterday & you've been offering review specials?
Once she showed herself to be "short bus special" I stopped replying.

She says the same racist and pretentious stuff over and over. I mean how many times are you going to make a post and then at the end say ---> "(in my valley girl voice)" . It's clear that she thinks whites are the cause of all her problems. She is small minded.

Trying to reason with her is about as fun as playing level one on the original Mario Brothers, over and over. That shit get old quick.

Finally .... Don't PM me again OP. If I don't want to read your convoluted nonsense in public, I surly don't want to read it in private.

I didn't even open your message. Just stored in my folder under "crazy hooker PM's" just in case I need to reference it in the future. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
^^^this +1000

I don't open her messages either. She apparently has a lot of time on her hands to PM everyone and also spends her time at her lousy attempt to make this thread an ad. Doubt she is doing any business at all.

She wouldn't have to resort to this desperate nonsense just to try to get some business if she behaved like a civilized human being and stopped trying to insult everyone who crosses her path.
RTM the messages as well as you asking her not to message you.
Guidelines against misuse of messaging system. Originally Posted by rockerrick
We need to all just RTM her messages. I don't want her messages and nobody else here does either.
I did Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Like the new avatar!