In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

I think you were trying to frame me for a prohibited topic, because you can't handle my arguments. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Plan D .. .after

A = addressing the arguments directly with logic
B = addressing the arguments indirectly with bullshit
C = calling the opposition names
You are a one trick pony no balls. Your incessant droning will not erase your lies no balls nor will it change the fact the pilots have legal immunity now little weasel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's nothing in your earlier statements about a SOFA, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"; so your stupid attempt to deflect has failed again. You stupidly claimed that Odumbo wouldn't let the pilots and planes leave the ship and bomb IN Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", and you were stupidly wrong, you stupid, Odumbo-indoctrinated jackass!
Ocunty lost everything years ago... Our children's children will pay for it... forever!!!
Then both of you guys are agreeing it was a stupid war.

Would you have left out troops there if they could be tried in a Iraq court?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's nothing in your earlier statements about a SOFA, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"; so your stupid attempt to deflect has failed again. You stupidly claimed that Odumbo wouldn't let the pilots and planes leave the ship and bomb IN Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", and you were stupidly wrong, you stupid, Odumbo-indoctrinated jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
does this ring a bell you idiot moron? Let your bullshit begin. Bottom line is you LIE.
Have they left the ship yet chimp breath? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The U.S. planes and pilots have left the ship and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".

I am glad we are out of there Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The U.S. isn't out of Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", and you were stupidly wrong, you stupid, Odumbo-indoctrinated jackass.

How's Odumbo's "Hope and CHANGE" working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"?

You make no arguments, IBHomo! You present no evidence. You are ridiculously full of shit.

You just bluster, double talk and steal bullshit from the original dipshit of the year.

Your quote said cat's ass. I quoted it immediately. You changed it.

Pussy-whipped fraud. I hope the tongs find your ass and spread Zyklon B on it, and then have your wife lick it off!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It's a hard decision for Obama to make.
After making statements about them being JV and all that it's just another nail in the coffin that will be his legacy.
The US has lost a tremendous amount of influence in the world. ISIS is thumbing their nose at us.

I don't think we can win a war against people who believe there is a reward in Heaven for killing and dying in the name of God.

As far as I can tell our alternatives are:
Take the fight to them or
wait for them to bring the fight to us.

Either way we will be fighting... Originally Posted by boardman
There is a third option. Leave them alone and let them fight each other. They were happy that way.
There is a third option. Leave them alone and let them fight each other. They were happy that way. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think that was the "attitude" about Europe and Asia in the 30-40's before the U.S. got involved. That didn't turn out well. We got involved.
We got involved. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's this "we" shit?

Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
What's this "we" shit?

Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Originally Posted by bigtex
Do you have a gerbil up your ass?

"this "we" shit" references the United States in the context I used.

Regardless of what you think about the U.S. I don't think it is "shit" BTW.

But I didn't vote for Obaminable either ... either time.
The U.S. planes and pilots have left the ship and they're bombing in Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".

The U.S. isn't out of Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", and you were stupidly wrong, you stupid, Odumbo-indoctrinated jackass.

How's Odumbo's "Hope and CHANGE" working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your pathetic attempts have all been checkmated no balls You are now whimpering like a whipped pup and parroting the same stupid thing over and over.
"this "we" shit" references the United States in the context I used. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I should have known that the "we" would involve "the context" of someone else doing the fighting on LLIdiot's behalf. He talks a good game but it is all talk and someone else's action.

Perhaps the "mouse" in his pocket is his fellow neo-con "Duck" Cheney. Those two Idiots are cut from the same cloth!

Carry on!
Your pathetic attempts have all been checkmated no balls You are now whimpering like a whipped pup and parroting the same stupid thing over and over. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who is checkmated, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"? Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", you insisted that the planes and the pilots weren't deployed and wouldn't deploy:

Have they left the ship yet chimp breath? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... and you were proved to be a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"

As you mimicked your boy Odumbo by repeating his multiple lies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", you insisted that the U.S. wasn't in and wouldn't be in Iraq ...

I am glad we are out of there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... and once again you were proved to be a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"

It's you who checkmated yourself when you chose to lie for and back your boy Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".

I should have known that the "we" would involve "the context" of someone else doing the fighting on LLIdiot's behalf. He talks a good game but it is all talk and someone else's action.

[/B] Originally Posted by bigtex
My "guess" is that during WWII "someone else" was doing "your fighting" ...

.... or were you still struggling to escape someone's ball sack?
Who is checkmated, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"? Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", you insisted that the planes and the pilots weren't deployed and wouldn't deploy:

... and you were proved to be a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"

As you mimicked your boy Odumbo by repeating his multiple lies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man", you insisted that the U.S. wasn't in and wouldn't be in Iraq ...

... and once again you were proved to be a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man"

It's you who checkmated yourself when you chose to lie for and back your boy Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: "The One Second Man".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bottom line no balls...YOU LIE