Tucker Carlson reports

You're losing it bud. Actually, I think you lost it about 3 fake mandles ago!!

They’re always in ALL CAPS, doofus.

HAHAHAHAHAHDGDGSHWHSHAHDAHAH#X HGSAHGAAHAHBXUNTN Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOLLING! You don’t know shit, do you? You seem to want to stick your nose where it isn’t welcome. News flash. I ain’t paying for it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, EH? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Hee Hee! ... The pretty-bird smacking you all-about?
Go change yer nappy there, Gwendolyn.

#### Salty
If you think that’s a pretty bird, mate, you’ve got more than a finger up your bum.

Of course, based on your numerous reported encounters you might.

A fine lad would ask to help her with her bags…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Tucker's show probably got more views than the farce tv hearing did for abc, nbc and cbs combined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9KMExbfZH4
Probably? Another fox viewer. Second or 3rd for carlson at best. 19 millionish for the other 5 cable channels.
Tucker's show probably got more views than the farce tv hearing did for abc, nbc and cbs combined.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Probably? Another fox viewer. Second or 3rd for carlson at best. 19 millionish for the other 5 cable channels. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

if you say so munchy

Jan. 6 Commission primetime hearing was a ratings ‘BOMB’ for CBS, NBC, ABC

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/...r-cbs-nbc-abc/
Probably? Another fox viewer. Second or 3rd for carlson at best. 19 millionish for the other 5 cable channels. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
I don't get why all of these Trumpettes talk about views.

I am embarrassed to admit that I am a die-hard fan of one of the most disappointing franchises in the NFL that just prints money because of their fan base (and no, I don't give any money to Jerry out of spite and won't until they win something meaningful).

Anyway, the Cowboys are by far the most viewed football team on TV. Why? Because everybody likes seeing a car or train wreck so they can "rubber neck" as they drive by it. And this country loves to watch what they love or hate.

Views only matter for ratings. Views mean don't mean shit as far as credibility. I'm a Lakers fan too. They kill it with ratings just like the Cowboys do. It means nothing. They suck even more than the Cowboys now. Hell, at least the sorry ass Cowboys made the playoffs.

Sorry folks, just had to vent about why my sorry ass Cowboys and Lakers were showcased so much on TV just for ratings when neither deserved it and Fucker Carlson was a nice segue. Haha
... Hee Hee! ... Surely kinda tough to argue that point, mate...

### Salty
cowboys = cowgirls
lakers = losers
Don't worry Miss Yssup, I still support your right to suck dick and take it up the ass. Now go put on your lipstick and have a good day!

If you think that’s a pretty bird, mate, you’ve got more than a finger up your bum.

Of course, based on your numerous reported encounters you might.

A fine lad would ask to help her with her bags…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yeah, I did say so.
Bitch.

An audience of at least 20 million people watched the first prime-time hearing of the House Select Committee’s investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on Thursday night, according to Nielsen. ABC attracted the biggest audience, with 5.2 million viewers. NBC and CBS each had an audience of more than three million. MSNBC averaged more than four million, and CNN drew 2.7 million.

Fox’s counterprogramming efforts drew an average audience of three million, which is just about normal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/10/b...g-ratings.html
if you say so munchy

Jan. 6 Commission primetime hearing was a ratings ‘BOMB’ for CBS, NBC, ABC

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/...r-cbs-nbc-abc/ Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... You left out the FACT that the broadcast networks' usual
Thursday shows OUTDRAW those numbers.

They were looking for 30-35 million.

I think Trump's last rally drew Newsmax a 4.5 million share...
One network - not five! ... But who's counting?!

#### Salty