Young girls with LOW prices?

For some reason I never noticed you have braces Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Lol yesss ma'am I hate these things..
  • Sandy
  • 11-04-2015, 07:39 PM
What about older women, lower prices?
I am going to start offering GFE at $100 30/min $175 hr. I think that is fair for my age bracket~
Seems fair to me!
I think the trolls went back to their coves....all they kept saying was my attitude sucked and nobody wants to see me because of it blah blah lol I had fun with the gimmies
I think the trolls went back to their coves....all they kept saying was my attitude sucked and nobody wants to see me because of it blah blah lol I had fun with the gimmies Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Coves? Your attitude DOES suck.
I was really hoping you would eventually cave and say "fine guys. You were right and i was wrong. I guess ill lower my rates slurp on some bare dong."
Coves? Your attitude DOES suck. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Guess what sucks more than my attitude??? My mouth!!! All the lovely dicks I suck...yea I suck hard, slow and long...
I was really hoping you would eventually cave and say "fine guys. You were right and i was wrong. I guess ill lower my rates slurp on some bare dong." Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Never ever that...but I do have another hot friend who is GFE, she can make up for me pics coming soon! She is a hot petite Hispanic the guys will droll over this one
Send some pics to phone later if you can.
For real though, you need to open that menu and let someone like me eat that pussy for while. Till my jaw is sore at least. Or at the very least allow LFK/DFK in your sessions. Id settle for that.
But this chick is GFE and is hot! I'm good being plain Jane lol
Your version of hot is different than mine. No offense to your friend you brought around last time to NWA, but she didnt seem very attractive to me. Plus i dont really go crazy for all latinas like i do for white girls.
Youre going to have to give up that plain jane stuff at least once before you retire or before i retire.
Oh well, she is hot to me and to a lot of other guys I'm sure & the other chick in my ad she isn't too bad if guys like spinner type chicks she is really small..
Like i said no offense to your friend, but not my type. Spinners arent for me. I like 'em thick. Hips and ass!