NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I see Seattle back in the Superbowl
These muthafuckas ain't ready. Two turnovers already in the first quarter. You can't do shit like this against a team that's won 10 straight. Hoyer's fucking up!!

Get your shit together with a quickness Texans or you'll lose your first playoff game at home for the first time!!
  • xtrem
  • 01-09-2016, 03:19 PM
Doesn't look good 10-0 end of the 1st qtr. Defense needs to step up.
13-0 now. Hoyer throws yet ANOTHER interception on the Chiefs 2yard line instead of.....

He throws ANOTHER ONE!!! Three INT's and one fumble! All by Hoyer!!

Man this game is starting to piss me off! Chiefs will win if BOB doesn't make a quarterback change in the second half! Fuck it, Chiefs are gonna win anyway and the Texans season is done.

This is some bullshit!!
They get the ball back and he throws another one
The chiefs too hot
13-0 now. Hoyer throws yet ANOTHER interception on the Chiefs 2yard line instead of.....

He throws ANOTHER ONE!!! Three INT's and one fumble! All by Hoyer!!

Man this game is starting to piss me off! Chiefs will win if BOB doesn't make a quarterback change in the second half! Fuck it, Chiefs are gonna win anyway and the Texans season is done.

This is some bullshit!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Confirmed! 27-0. Ain't no muthafuckin' way the Texans are coming back!
welp.... there goes another season.....
RIP season.
Fire Rick Smith, tonight!
It seems everyone is dick riding the KC train to realize that they only scored 6 points aka 2 FGs on 4 INTs. When you're the 5th rank offense that's a pretty shitty stat.
I was at this fucking game, it was the Houston Buzzkill not Texans at their finest.

What was the story on the Clown? Rumor at the stadium was he got upset that he was inactive for the game and left the stadium to take care of personal matters. WTF?? WTMF??? It did not appear he was on the sideline during the game. What is up with this Fucking Vagina????
Clowney, Hoyer, BOB, Rick Smith, all them muthafuckas need to go!!

And I wouldn't be surprised if JJ Watt would want to be traded within the next two years.

There's a clip of Hopkins saying after Hoyer threw his last interception to "take that muthafucka off the field". He was obviously pissed and I don't blame him!
It seems everyone is dick riding the KC train to realize that they only scored 6 points aka 2 FGs on 4 INTs. When you're the 5th rank offense that's a pretty shitty stat. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Yeah that's a pretty shitty stat, but since the Texans forgot to show up for the muthafuckin game it turned out to be an impressive one.