This weeks episode of MAN ON THE STREETS

Then "orange" you glad you're color is shit-brown, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So THAT's why EKIM the Dingleberry picker's " complexion " has that " tint " to it !
Then "orange" you glad you're color is shit-brown, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WTF, is that chicken dick babble?
So THAT's why EKIM the Dingleberry picker's " complexion " has that " tint " to it ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Shit-tint is the only color Ekim the Inbred Chimp has ever known!

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058741195]
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There you go, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, just to remind you how esteemed you are in this forum.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1058741467] Shit-tint is the only color chicken dick the Inbred Chimp has ever known!

There you go, Ekim ,I am the inbred chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
poopthrowing.jpg
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

FTFY, Ekim .

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your bragging about your tidbit dick won't help your Glory Hole business, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your bragging about your tidbit dick won't help your Glory Hole business, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you were gaging on it seemed big enough for you. However you have stated a preference for shitty ones.
No one in this forum has a micrometer small enough to 'gage' your tidbit dick, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
No one in this forum has a micrometer small enough to 'gage' your tidbit dick, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well if you have found a bigger dick than mine to suck, have fun. Don't come whining around wanting more.

Your "anti-semantic" behavior is only one of your shortcomings, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, to see your other shortcoming requires the use of a magnifying glass.

Your "anti-semantic" behavior is only one of your shortcomings, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, to see your other shortcoming requires the use of a magnifying glass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your constant desire for my dick is growing boring as usual, as you are the most repetitive boring dick head on the forum. You can't suck it again don't ask.
That's your fantasy world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; seeking proper psychiatric help should you be your first order of business.
That's your fantasy world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; seeking proper psychiatric help should you be your first order of business. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO, says the retard always obsessing over chimps, and dicks. Get back on your meds chicken dick.
It would be easy to do a forum search to determine how it was you who revealed your proclivity for *FORBIDDEN SUBJECT* to everyone else in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.