Can a BJ ever be to sloppy?

The wetter the better!
Athena, What about slurpy, sloppy, slippery, spitty, semeny, snowbally, and swappy? LOL!! Originally Posted by angusranch

LOL LOVE EM!!!! Slurp Slurp!!!!
The wetter the better! Originally Posted by Jade Nicole
I agree.
I think the whole facefucking, sloppy blowjob, gagging, etc. thing looks and sounds amazing. Never experienced it like in the movies, but wish there was a provider in New York area that was openly into it.
Thank for the correction Ms Athena, be great to experience those sensations again to cement them into my memory!
I love giving sloppy BJs. I was trained by my Master to always give them noisy, sloppy, and DEEP. Some men like the slow and sensual and I'm always accommodating, but I prefer to just get lost in it and make a mess.
Thank for the correction Ms Athena, be great to experience those sensations again to cement them into my memory! Originally Posted by ugotme10
Anytime sugar, As I am a Cock Slut................
Sloppy BBBJ's are the best. I don't think it can be too sloppy. The more spit the better. DT & Sloppy works good for me. Remember, most guys are visualy stimulated creatures, so watching your AFT gobble your member with lots of slop is an intensely erotic experience. Originally Posted by Doc_rob
I totally agree.
So long as it's just saliva making it sloppy. Hate for other fluids to not be consumed by someone.
IMO - There is no such thing as a TOO SLOPPY BBBJ. The more spit and saliva the better. For me it is more than just cock worshiping. The closest thing that I have felt is during a NURU massage. That along with a P-massage sends me over the edge.
Mine are, most of the time dripping down my chin and down the balls lol. Love it!!!
I just love giving a very sloppy bbbj, the sloppier the better till the very end, then swallowing every drop there is in my mouth, taking my fingers and scrapping any cum I can find on me or him and then licking it off my fingers and swallowing all of that, too. Originally Posted by Rosiedaie
Rosiedaie it all sound so good except your being too greedy swallowing all that, You need to share it all in a snowball..ijs
Cumalot, your such a lil cumslut, but we still love ya sugar............lol
It can never be to sloppy... And for the men who dont want it really sloppy find a provider who can multi task. I like to spit on the head and just before it gets there suck it right back up.
Even better with all your lipstick Adriana!