DFW's own Female Boudoir Photographer!

Yes great style

Touch of magic
I went way out of my comfort zone on this photo, but I enjoyed every min of it! Planing on doing more of these type photo's!

I'm sorry ladies for no new photos, I have been very busy with my photography in the real world! I'll make sure I take some time off from shooting weddings anytime one of you email me for some photos! I love Boudoir tooooo much to turn any of you down!

BUT please do not keep scheduling with me if you don't plan on making it to the shoot! I have had a couple ladies pm me and even set a date but I get NCNS'd, a phone call a day or 2 later explaining! Ok one time...I get it, but over and over! No ma'am, I run my business very profession and I don't want D2 Images tarnished! Please don't do this and ruin it for all the ladies after you, cause if it continues I will start requiring non-refundable deposit like I do in the real world!

I have no hard feelings towards these girls but they will not get answered back when contacted for photos! I'm sorry but hotels and some locations cost money and when I get NCNS'd I Loose money! Ladies you hate it when guys do it to you so Please be respectful and don't do it to me! Thank you!

Be safe ladies but have fun ladies.
How'd you get the shark to pose like that!?!
Lol, that's funny!

I love Pixelsquid, I swear their images are so easy and look like they are really there! They even have their own shadows!

Have you used them Randall??
LMAO
She is so pretty...

• R.M.
  • 07-13-2016, 05:38 AM
Awesome as always bestie.