Question for our beloved Mod

See you just verified my statement loonie lexy.
Now go bump your threads. Originally Posted by bamscram
+1
Because the pic is of a minor. That's the topic of this thread, right? Andymarksman has had video removed from the forum before because it was of a child.

You are both deflecting. Strange, when I reported a pro-Nazi avatar to John Bull he had the same excuse "This member's is from Dallas."

Again, why aren't you enforcing the rules? Originally Posted by gnadfly
PM your findings to one of the Admins, if they agree then the avatar will be removed ...if not then I guess you'll just have to live with it.
So the avatar is obviously of a child and you refuse to take action. And it's of a Nazi too. Good to know.
If you think it's a child then PM your concern to the Admins.
Because the pic is of a minor.

Again, why aren't you enforcing the rules? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You are the filthiest scum under the Sun, more so than the ISIS. You both strive to accuse, judge, and execute the alleged "offenders" on a whim. But you take the bloody cake at the end of the day since being an animal yourself is not nearly enough for your innate turpitude so you feel the urge to drag other mankind to your level of moral depravity. What a shocking revelation!

Next time before you bash the Muslims, jag yourself in front of the mirror. You wouldn't feel as much guilt as fucking your non-Caucasian wife.

http://wnd.com/2014/11/isis-executes...d-of-being-gay
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 05:19 PM
So the avatar is obviously of a child and you refuse to take action. And it's of a Nazi too. Good to know. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Don't quit snitching now gnad....take that snitch shit to an Admin!

You got a birth certificate on the little Nazi? ....or was he born in Kenya and went and got him a fake Hawaii one?

+1 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Equals ZERO ... like you.
Don't quit snitching now gnad....take that snitch shit to an Admin!

You got a birth certificate on the little Nazi? ....or was he born in Kenya and went and got him a fake Hawaii one?

Originally Posted by WTF

Better question, if you were a bouncer at a local titty bar, would you check his ID or just let the kid in the avatar in even though your job and making next month's rent and food budget depended on you knowing he was of age?
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 06:57 PM

Better question, if you were a bouncer at a local titty bar, would you check his ID or just let the kid in the avatar in even though your job and making next month's rent and food budget depended on you knowing he was of age?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is a better question?

How ya gonna check it?

Put a call into Hitler?

Our Mod has made a perfectly reasonable request.....if you think the picture is a minor, call in the big guns. Let's see wtf the Admins say. What are they gonna do? call in the top Birther of all time, Donald Trump.

My guess is that if this forum continues to cry enough to the Mods/Admins , we'll be put back on the straight and narrow of every other forum.

That way JCM can just point the fuck out of us for talking all this smack!

Gnad has known about andy's avatar for how long? Why is he just now bringing it up? Something fishy going on here.

I tried to make what I thought was reasonable request....quit bumping threads for the mere sake of bumping them....old or new. I still think that a reasonable request.

How ya gonna check it?

Put a call into Hitler?

Our Mod has made a perfectly reasonable request.....if you think the picture is a minor, call in the big guns. Let's see wtf the Admins say. What are they gonna do? call in the top Birther of all time, Donald Trump.

My guess is that if this forum continues to cry enough to the Mods/Admins , we'll be put back on the straight and narrow of every other forum.

Gnad has known about andy's avatar for how long? Why is he just now bringing it up? Something fishy going on here.

I tried to make what I thought was reasonable request....quit bumping threads for the mere sake of bumping them....old or new. I still think that a reasonable request.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Just like you would at the titty club ... make the guy using the avatar prove he is of age ... and Andy the Little Nazi Boy's avatar has been the topic of discussion before. It's a well established fact the Nazis were dipping into the youth pool two or three years before WWII ended.
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 07:09 PM
Just like you would at the titty club ... make the guy using the avatar prove he is of age ... and Andy the Little Nazi Boy's avatar has been the topic of discussion before. It's a well established fact the Nazis were dipping into the youth pool two or three years before WWII ended. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You missed this I'd let the kid in, he is either going off to war or just got back. Drinks on the House! at the top of my response.

How you gonna prove he is of age?...or not?

Lotta 18 year old soldiers do not look old enough to shave. You outta see the pictures of my brother over in South Korea!
Just like you would at the titty club ... make the guy using the avatar prove he is of age ... and Andy the Little Nazi Boy's avatar has been the topic of discussion before. It's a well established fact the Nazis were dipping into the youth pool two or three years before WWII ended. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Exactly. It's not my job to prove that he is NOT underaged. It is obvious he's a minor. It is up to the poster to prove that he's of age. It is the mods job (unless he's "a mod with training wheels") to enforce the rules in the forum he's appointed. Now if the mod wanted to kick it upstairs for a ruling, again, that is THEIR prerogative but it is up to the forum mod to do that, not to claim the accuser is "butt hurt" because he sees a nuclear rule violation.

And as I mentioned before, Andy has posted a video that was taken down because it had a kid in it.

How ya gonna check it?

Put a call into Hitler?

. Originally Posted by WTF
You're an idiot. Your op had to do with the rationale behind a rules interpretation. But your memory is shit. I am asking for the same thing. Simply saying mods in the Dallas forum haven't done anything isn't a rationale. Especially when the poster has been nipped before.

WTF, you are the person who is trying to get the rules changed, not me. You are famously looking into the motivation or mind of another poster and coming up goose eggs. AGAIN! Its you and Assup who are bumping dozens of threads at a single sitting with the same remark, not LL and others.
Why can't we talk about drug use? Half the states have legalized medical marijuana or can't talk about beastility, because most women look like pigs or dogs. Don't think so just look at Hillary Clinton or the liberal dogs or mules like Rachel Maddow or the cunts on The View.
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 07:41 PM

And as I mentioned before, Andy has posted a video that was taken down because it had a kid in it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Damn Snitchy....you want some brownie points for all that or a gold star?

Exactly. It's not my job to prove that he is NOT underaged. It is obvious he's a minor. It is up to the poster to prove that he's of age. It is the mods job (unless he's "a mod with training wheels") to enforce the rules in the forum he's appointed. Now if the mod wanted to kick it upstairs for a ruling, again, that is THEIR prerogative but it is up to the forum mod to do that, not to claim the accuser is "butt hurt" because he sees a nuclear rule violation.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It is not obvious the German Soldier is a minor....it is obvious you got a grudge going with andy and dare I say our beloved resident Mod.

What the hell...he gave you his blessing to go a pay grade or two above his head. Run your snitching lil ass down past the Hall Monitor, lustylad and ask the principal. Take'em an pepper and see if that helps