US gave Syrian rebels Sarin Gas

You condemn yourself every time you post.

Moron. Originally Posted by Old-T
"All the king's horses and all the king's men" cannot put your moronic, straw man argument together again, Old-Twerp.
No, you are far to cowardly to state something directly--your whole game is about misdirection, sleaze, and quarter truths. I never said you SAID it, I just pointed out that you inferred it with your typical guilt by association posts.

Read post #11 again. Remember what you said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the article supports the contention that the rebels are manufacturing and employing Sarin....the U.S. is backing the rebels....hence, the U.S. is guilty by association.

Your words, all I did was highlight the appropriate part so even a moron like you might remember what YOU said. Or are you now claiming the mods are conspiring against you.

Originally Posted by Old-T
I B (is a) Idiot has his ass handed to him once again.

Just another day in the political forum!
  • Old-T
  • 07-26-2013, 07:36 AM
"All the king's horses and all the king's men" cannot put your moronic, straw man argument together again, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I do have to commend you, that was far more creative than your typical C&P.

You're still delusional and wrong, but when someone (you) is starting from a very low rung any progress should be praised. So IB, here's to you:

You're still delusional and wrong, but when someone (you) is starting from a very low rung any progress should be praised. So IB, here's to you: Originally Posted by Old-T
I B (is a) Idiot is the only Political Forum poster who can make Trendaway appear halfway intelligent, by comparison!

Indeed, it is an extremely low bar!
Agree
I B Idiot Originally Posted by bigtex
I B Idiot Originally Posted by bigtex
Tsk, tsk, BigKoTex. Two acts of contrition in the same thread in one morning.

You're still delusional and wrong, but when someone (you) is starting from a very low rung any progress should be praised. So IB, here's to you: Originally Posted by Old-T
Here ya go, Old-Twerp! A gallon isn't near enough to help you glue that straw man argument back together, but it should keep a deluded simpleton like you amused and misbelieving you're accomplishing something.

• Old-T
  • 07-26-2013, 04:41 PM
IB, I thought for a moment there was a ray of hope for you.

I was wrong.

You are and always will be a moron.
IB, I thought for a moment there was a ray of hope for you.

I was wrong.

You are and always will be a moron. Originally Posted by Old-T
While you're scrambling to resuscitate that moronic straw man argument of yours, Old-Twerp, stir in a couple of eggs as cracked as you are; then you'll have yourself a fine Egg-go Fuck You'self omlette for supper, moron.
While you're scrambling to resuscitate that moronic straw man argument of yours, Old-Twerp, stir in a couple of eggs as cracked as you are; then you'll have yourself a fine Egg-go Fuck You'self omlette for supper, moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B, I would agree with you but then we'd both be an "Idiot!"