Were The Moon Landings and All Interplanetary Probes a Hoax?

Jim, go to Youtude and search-Mythbusters debunk fake moon landings- and spend an afternoon watching every video.
Jim, go to Youtude and search-Mythbusters debunk fake moon landings- and spend an afternoon watching every video. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I've seen all that.

Jim
I've seen all that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Then you are stupid by choice. Interesting.
You"d still lose Chump.

I wouldn't have had you take A WHOLE WEEK vacation anyway. You'd probably have a melt down.

Meeeooowwwwwwwwww Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
As I said if you fucktards didn't have a numerical advantage you would be tight lipped about polls. Plus if you lost it would be like whacco did and not go.
I offered to double your vote.

Offer expired.

Meeeooowwwww
I offered to double your vote.

Offer expired.

Meeeooowwwww Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Run dolly...
Then you are stupid by choice. Interesting. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, like mythbusters is really going to go against the grain on a politically charged issue If they did they would be off the air. You can believe whatever you want, you have that right.

Jim
Run dolly... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Yet another nonsensical post.

Sometimes it's better for you not to post.

Yet another nonsensical post.

Sometimes it's better for you not to post.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Just replying to stupid posts, with stupid posts. Tit for tat so to speak.
Yeah, like mythbusters is really going to go against the grain on a politically charged issue If they did they would be off the air. You can believe whatever you want, you have that right.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yep, all the 450,000 people who worked on getting a man on the moon are keeping it a secret and the Russians and Chinese still haven't figured it out

Psssst......They can see from earth the decent stages and even the rover tracks left on the moon from the Apollo missions.

Your on your own with this one Jimbo.

Dali
Just replying to stupid posts, with stupid posts. Tit for tat so to speak. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your posts are stupid ...that's for sure.
Yep, all the 450,000 people who worked on getting a man on the moon are keeping it a secret and the Russians and Chinese still haven't figured it out

Psssst......They can see from earth the decent stages and even the rover tracks left on the moon from the Apollo missions.

Your on your own with this one Jimbo.

Dali Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And I can see Russia from my house, lol.

Jim
May be Mojo and Sheila Jackson are both correct ....

... the astronauts actually planted the flag on Mars!
And I never taught physics!
And I never taught physics! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Apollo missions just have too many anomalies. The clip below is of the Apollo 16 mission. The narrator points out some very interesting points that bring up some questions of the missions validity.

Jim

https://youtu.be/5KsH2M4m4zM