35 Straight Days of Falling Gas Prices

• WTF
  • 07-29-2022, 12:50 PM
As they worth more than they were on December 31, 2021
Is yours worth more ? Average loss is 18% country wide, must be a lot of dumb financial experts to go along with 1 worthless president

And I noticed you didn't seem to respond to my other post / question I asked you. It only required a Yes or No Originally Posted by tman1847
I'm up 22% since then....was up 30%!

I guess in your world, I'm down 8%
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2022, 12:52 PM
First time in a while I filled up my truck fer under a hunert!

98.87 <<<<<<< No reason for this!

Fuck you joeys Originally Posted by winn dixie
Do you think our President set the price of oil....or would you say the market does. The world wide market.
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2022, 12:53 PM
last month I spent $80 in gas when it normally be $40.

it went down some to $60. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wtf....you drive around on a scooter?
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2022, 12:56 PM
I spend at least that much every day. Brandon’s war on energy costs me $500-1000/month.

Right. Spend $70k for a car you can only drive for a half day and double your electric bill. Fuck off with that nonsense.

Anyone who thinks they can save the earth by driving a piece of shit EV should be required to charge them with wind and solar because that electricity is made by *gasp* burning fossil fuels. If you’re gonna be stupid, at least don’t be a hypocrite also. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Joe Biden is not at war..Russia and Ukraine.

Now tell me if I should install solar panels and battery's and charge my ev Hummer and house off that....would it be a good idea?
If trump was still prez. There would be no war in Ukraine and gas would be around 2 to 2.25 like it was. Or better! There sure wouldnt be out of hand inflation.
Do you think our President set the price of oil....or would you say the market does. The world wide market. Originally Posted by WTF
The oil and gas market is easily influenced! The actions and beliefs of who's ever in office DOES heavily influence the price of gas!
Joe Biden is not at war..Russia and Ukraine.

Now tell me if I should install solar panels and battery's and charge my ev Hummer and house off that....would it be a good idea? Originally Posted by WTF
Lol get fucked. Biden was perfectly clear in the campaign that he was going to quash the energy industry, and he made good on the promise. No matter that it’s fucks the middle class up the ass with a red hot poker.
What does a gal of Biden gas cost ?
1.87/gal to fill Strategic Reserve
4.00/gal to fill your tank with the same oil you already bought for the Reserve
4.00/gal to refill the Reserve for National Security

9.87/gal net cost to taxpayers
Gas prices continue to fall. Now if we can get groceries to follow suit (which I expect will occur) all the bitching and whining can come to an end. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Not really, the republicans want high prices at least through the end of the year.
What does a gal of Biden gas cost ?
1.87/gal to fill Strategic Reserve
4.00/gal to fill your tank with the same oil you already bought for the Reserve
4.00/gal to refill the Reserve for National Security

9.87/gal net cost to taxpayers Originally Posted by LayingPipe
Not even close to how it works. And the reserve isn't even remotely close to emptied.
If trump was still prez. There would be no war in Ukraine and gas would be around 2 to 2.25 like it was. Or better! There sure wouldnt be out of hand inflation. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... And America will be right there again in 2 years, mate...

#### Salty
... And America will be right there again in 2 years, mate...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Two years from now is July 29, 2024.

Where are you thinking we'll be then?

Two years from now is July 29, 2024.

Where are you thinking we'll be then?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If libs stay in power?

Speaking whatever language the u n says
Not even close to how it works. And the reserve isn't even remotely close to emptied. Originally Posted by royamcr
Enlighten us (without looking it up), how much OIL (not gasoline) is in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve? How much is in there now? You should know that answer based on your post.
Apparently, some people don't understand commodities. Price is based on scarcity and/or supply versus demand but it is also based on predicting the future. If some idiot shuts down a pipeline, then the smart money says prices are going up even before they do. A hurricane hits a bunch of refineries which are operating at capacity, the price of gas goes up before the retailers see an increase. Every year, they expect a surge in travel on Memorial Day, the price of gas goes up. It stabilizes during the height of summer and begins to drop after Labor Day. Then the refineries switch over to heating oil.