IS😇 there some type of 👅twisted fantasy that 🙊makes your dick hard or pussy wet?❤👄

You have got to be a hell of a woman lol, I would ALMOST be afraid of you, but I definitely fall into the category of BF#1 lol. I am a poker, not a pokee lol.
big boi terry, no no no turns into mm mmm mmm with the right amount of duct tape!

BF#2 and I enjoy normal sensual love making, as well. We just get urges.
Gypsy you would LUV BBT....he has special attributes that are yummmy!!!! lol
I like the bound anal sex video too but my fantasies change - as do most I suspect. Currently having a submissive is at the top of my list. I stumbled on this video and enjoy a lady like her who really enjoys what she;s doing. The lady in the vid is my type too, tall slim and easy on the eye - I like a bit more butt than she has but the way she performed for an idiot too busy trying to manage cameras to appreciate her (and still missed her sitting on his cock) was more than enough to make me forget that. I need to find her and distract him while I sneak away with her.
https://vid.me/lNBC
The fantasy that gets me rock hard is:

I set an appointment with a lady & meet her at her room. As we get undressed, she notices that I have a small dick and begins to laugh & ridicule me. She says that there is no way it could ever please a woman & says that I should be taught a lesson for even showing up with such a ridiculously small dick.

She forces me onto the bed & ties my hands. She takes off her panties & proceeds to sit on my face & force me to lick her pussy and ass while she continues to ridicule my size, or lack of size. After she has cum on my face several times, she takes out a large strapon & tells me that she is gonna show me what a real "cock" feels like and proceeds to fuck my ass while stuffing her dirty panties in my mouth to muffle my cries.

After she has thoroughly raped my ass, she goes to the bathroom or kitchen & comes back with a plastic cup. She then pisses in the cup while telling me she is gonna fuck my little dick but she is gonna make me slowly drink her piss while riding me cowgirl & I can't cum until the piss is gone or she will punish me by feeding me my cum, which shes gonna do anyway.
  • ISO
  • 02-24-2015, 12:30 AM

I set an appointment with a lady & meet her at her room. As we get undressed, she notices that I have a small dick and begins to laugh & ridicule me. She says that there is no way it could ever please a woman & says that I should be taught a lesson for even showing up with such a ridiculously small dick.

She forces me onto the bed & ties my hands. She takes off her panties & proceeds to sit on my face & force me to lick her pussy and ass while she continues to ridicule my size, or lack of size. After she has cum on my face several times, she takes out a large strapon & tells me that she is gonna show me what a real "cock" feels like and proceeds to fuck my ass while stuffing her dirty panties in my mouth to muffle my cries.

After she has thoroughly raped my ass, she goes to the bathroom or kitchen & comes back with a plastic cup. She then pisses in the cup while telling me she is gonna fuck my little dick but she is gonna make me slowly drink her piss while riding me cowgirl & I can't cum until the piss is gone or she will punish me by feeding me my cum, which shes gonna do anyway. Originally Posted by bp6570
In just seven days...
Gypsy you would LUV BBT....he has special attributes that are yummmy!!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, Dallas, you have a way of making a man want to go in 'Beast Mode' lol.

After she has thoroughly raped my ass, she goes to the bathroom or kitchen & comes back with a plastic cup. She then pisses in the cup while telling me she is gonna fuck my little dick but she is gonna make me slowly drink her piss while riding me cowgirl & I can't cum until the piss is gone or she will punish me by feeding me my cum, which shes gonna do anyway. Originally Posted by bp6570

Ok so when are we doing this?
Tying a lady spread eagle to the bed. Blindfolded. Then order Room Service. Allow the attendant to enter the room and see her. What happens next has endless possibilities.
Tying a lady spread eagle to the bed. Blindfolded. Then order Room Service. Allow the attendant to enter the room and see her. What happens next has endless possibilities. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Or having an adjoining room, knocking on the door that separates you and hopefully its me next door lol, man, if that happens to me when I'm on the road next month would be something lol. Just make sure that there are plenty of pillows under her, perfect access baby lol.
Ok so when are we doing this? Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
As soon as possible. I wish I was in San Antonio...
BBT---you are a sexy beast!

I still want a bukkakee!!!!
BBT---you are a sexy beast!

I still want a bukkakee!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol, let me restrain myself for a week and I can splatter enough that you would have to scrape it off, ummmm, another thing to get me going.
Mine would be having a young woman submit herself to my complete control. Offering herself as a sex toy for my enjoyment and wanting me to use every part of her body. While it goes against common conception, the fantasy then morphs to where I do use her....BUT to give her all the pleasure and orgasms she can take 'til she's left weak, quivering, sweaty, totally open and used. She's tied so she can't move away from my touch spread eagled where all of her sexual charms are on view (some times this involves imagining an audience watching her get ravaged). Tying her also prevents her from stopping the multiple orgasms - pleasure moving over to a "pleasurable" pain. Originally Posted by Prowordsmith

OMG, I luv that shit! I'm def sub &, apparently, I'm a nymph/addict ...the fantasy part, for me, is the actually being trusting enuff to be tied down really good! Mmmm...
Tying a lady spread eagle to the bed. Blindfolded. Then order Room Service. Allow the attendant to enter the room and see her. What happens next has endless possibilities. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser

I've def gave serious thought bout that! -not always room service in my mind tho...