Threesome the opposite way

I want both your nuts baby! I love spending a lot of time there lol. Well, as long as the lawn is mowed and there are no pee pee dots LMAO!
Sharpening my straight edge as we speak, LOL
Yuk
LMAO!
have done ot and it is freaking hot.....love all threesomes...
How many providers have had a threesome with two hobbyist( non gay). It seems to be kind of a prohibited thing with most providers. Now you can tell if you do or why you dont't Originally Posted by burkalini
  • Sexxy
  • 11-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Does it count when two hobbyist are at the outcall and takes turns? Or are we talking all on at the same time?
Does it count when two hobbyist are at the outcall and takes turns? Or are we talking all on at the same time? Originally Posted by Sexxy

It's when your all having sex at the same time together. ( non Gay). lol
I have done it & would certainly do it again. Review here describes both the challenges & joys of a MFM encounter.
I love it! Nothing like the feel of a cock in my mouth while another cock is fucking me really really good!
I have had MFM many times, but not in the hobby yet!

I really love it! Yum!
I have had MFM many times, but not in the hobby yet!

I really love it! Yum! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

Maybe it's time to offer it up to your clients Tiffany
Years back, an SA provider commented on a previous board that she had a hobbyist who was looking to do a MFM. She was happy with that scene, but they needed a thrid party. Being an adventuresome fellow, I PM'd and offered to participate. But it never happened, apparently because the other guy had second thoughts.

It did get me to thinking that, like a successful FMF, it is risky to trust to serendipity. In a FMF, I always want to have experience with at least one of the women. That way I know we're compatable. Also it helps a lot to know what everyone's expectations are as to the nature and focus of the activities. I'm guessing all this applies to MFM as well, but in the hobby world so few guys know one another at all, much less have common experience BCD. So I'd guess the lady would have to say, "Willen, Mr. X is somebody you'd get along with and the three of us could have fun." No wonder this doesn't happen often.